Manchester United have earmarked 13 players for sale this summer, reports the Daily Mail.
Anthony Elanga is among those the Red Devils are looking to sell, and he is not short of suitors.
The attacking midfielder is on the radar of over 12 clubs and he is ready for a fresh challenge.
Elanga has fallen out of favour under manager Erik ten Hag, making just seven starts this term across all competitions.
Man United end the season with the FA Cup final against Manchester City next month, and the Sweden international is not expected to start.
Elanga last featured for the Red Devils last month, playing four minutes off the bench against Sevilla.
The 21-year-old last started a game in January, in the 3-0 win over Charlton Athletic in the Carabao Cup.
Elanga is behind Alejandro Garnacho and Jadon Sancho in the pecking order.
The duo are not starters, and the Swede knows playing minutes could get harder to come by next term.
Fred is also expected to leave Man United, and Fulham are interested in the Brazilian midfielder.
Erik Bailly is expected to be sold, while Harry Maguire, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Alex Telles, Donny van de Beek, Brandon Williams and Anthony Martial could be sold too.
The Red Devils finished third in the Premier League behind Man City and Arsenal and will look to do better next term.
They won the Carabao Cup and will look to stop their city rivals in the FA Cup when they clash on Saturday at Wembley Stadium.
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Crystal Palace, Garnacho starts
- Alejandro Garnacho’s market value skyrockets but Man Utd unlikely to cash in on prodigious forward
- Manchester United midfielder Sofyan Amrabat was hours away from joining Liverpool this summer, set to join Sports Entertainment Group
- Jadon Sancho deactivates Instagram account following exile from Man United facilities
- Sir Jim Ratcliffe restructuring his offer to buy Man Utd
- Phil Jones studying to become a sports director and doing his coaching badges with Manchester United
- Jorge Mendes spoke to Man Utd regarding Joao Felix before Barcelona move
- Alejandro Garnacho has big point to prove vs Crystal Palace tonight
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Crystal Palace, Garnacho starts
- Man Utd watching Javi Guerra every game, classify him as a top player