So I’ve been approached again with some more
goodies and video regarding the Nike Five tournament I mentioned earlier. This will actually be telecast during tomorrow’s Champions’ League — although I’d assume only UK viewers can get to view the commercial.
The advert features Wayne Rooney and Joe Cole who turn it on for the CCTV cameras alongside local urban footballers. Rio Ferdinand is the ref and Fernando Torres (plus his team-mates) await the winners. As mentioned earlier, the sign up process is now live on www.nikefootball.com for anyone that’s interested in registering a team to take part.
Here’s the video and you can view it well ahead of it being actually aired on TV. Of course, non-UK viewers would want to watch it here.
Preview, ahead of tomorrow’s game, will be up later.
- Sir Dave Brailsford and Jean-Claude Blanc meet Manchester United executives at Old Trafford as Sir Jim Ratcliffe’s 25% acquisition edges closer
- Man Utd showing interest in Borussia Dortmund winger Donyell Malen
- Man Utd confirm Amad Diallo has returned to full training ahead of Bournemouth game
- United boss Erik ten Hag shuts the door on January reinforcement
- Ian Wright wants Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag gone once Sir Jim Ratcliffe arrives
- Roy Keane wants Manchester United to ditch Antony, Raphael Varane, Harry Maguire and more
- Bruno Fernandes sends message to Manchester United fans after 2-1 win against Chelsea
- Erik ten Hag has another undroppable star in Scott McTominay after Chelsea win
- Sofyan Amrabat produces his best Man Utd display vs Chelsea
- Juventus cool interest in exiled Man Utd star Jadon Sancho due to financial concerns