Greater Manchester Police said a police driver had been suspended after a car crash involving the winger.
Police said an unmarked police car responding to an emergency call was travelling along Gatley Road in Gatley, Stockport at about 18:40 GMT on Friday. (not far from Manchester Airport)
It collided with the 26-year-old player’s Bentley Continental as the police car entered Kingsway junction.
Officers said a passenger in the police car received minor injuries and minor damage was caused to both vehicles.
A police spokesman said: “The police driver has been suspended from driving duties in line with normal procedure.”
Will this have an effect on his participation on Monday night? Do you think Nani was or will be in the lineup to face Reading in the FA Cup clash?
- Sir Dave Brailsford and Jean-Claude Blanc meet Manchester United executives at Old Trafford as Sir Jim Ratcliffe’s 25% acquisition edges closer
- Man Utd showing interest in Borussia Dortmund winger Donyell Malen
- Man Utd confirm Amad Diallo has returned to full training ahead of Bournemouth game
- United boss Erik ten Hag shuts the door on January reinforcement
- Ian Wright wants Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag gone once Sir Jim Ratcliffe arrives
- Roy Keane wants Manchester United to ditch Antony, Raphael Varane, Harry Maguire and more
- Bruno Fernandes sends message to Manchester United fans after 2-1 win against Chelsea
- Erik ten Hag has another undroppable star in Scott McTominay after Chelsea win
- Sofyan Amrabat produces his best Man Utd display vs Chelsea
- Juventus cool interest in exiled Man Utd star Jadon Sancho due to financial concerns