Hope Monday’s treating you all well. It’s not a day usually known for its kindness, but hey, who’s stopping you from hoping.
Quiet day otherwise and very little by way of United related news or transfer gossip for that matter.
As some people in the comments have already pointed out, Kalou thinks Nemanja Vidic is the weak link in United’s back line. Interesting observation. Last I checked, Vidic’s chant ended with “he’ll fuckin’ murder ya”. Maybe someone ought to tell that to Kalou. Or maybe the words “Iron Man” and “Vidic” don’t ring any bells to the Ivorian. Oh well, good luck to the puny Ivorian trying to run into the Serb who has already said he’s fit physically and mentally for the final and is all fired up.
The Sun’s headline screams: ‘United’s Alves Chase Hots Up‘ only to dampen the enthusiasm of the headline with another line that goes: Alves wants to leave Seville.
Manutd.com has started a series, I believe, called Moscow Diary. In Part I it says, the Reds have arrived in Moscow. I say, nice. Good start. I can’t wait for Part II.
Lubos Michel has been selected to referee the Champions’ League. Again, many commenters, the smart observers that you are, have already pointed out that he awarded the ‘ghost goal’ for Liverpool against Chelsea. I would say, the linesman awarded it, but nevermind.
Martin Samuel has a piece on Rio Ferdinand.
The Luzhniki pitch apparently will be worse than the average Premier League surface. Well done UEFA.
Bernd Schuster thinks Ronaldo will not go to Real Madrid. At least for now.
And before I end this, I thought Death At A Funeral was a pretty funny movie. I highly recommend it.
- West Ham and Everton enter race to sign Man Utd target Jhon Duran
- Saudi Arabian giants make $225m offer to sign Cristiano Ronaldo
- Man Utd have to pay €60m to sign Inter Milan star Denzel Dumfries
- It’s Man Utd’s Varane vs Eriksen as France take on Denmark in an enthralling World Cup clash
- Erik ten Hag wants Man Utd to sign Cody Gakpo in January, Rafael Leao is the alternative
- Man Utd great candidates to sign Atletico Madrid star Joao Felix in January
- Harry Maguire impresses for England in World Cup stalemate against USA
- Man Utd have Jonathan David on their radar, Lille would sell him for €50m
- Four Irish Players United Could Sign Next
- Man Utd ready to step up chase for €60m-rated Cody Gakpo