Paris Saint-Germain are interested in signing Manchester United goalkeeper Mary Earps, according to The Athletic.
The 30-year-old is keen on a move away from United after joining the club in 2019.
Her current contract at Leigh Sports Village expires this summer but she hasn’t agreed a new deal.
With only six months remaining on her contract, the England international is now free to talk with clubs outside the Women’s Super League.
Earps, who was named BBC Sports Personality of the Year last month, was reportedly disappointed when her move to Arsenal failed to materialise in the summer.
The Gunners made a world-record bid for the goalkeeper but their offer was turned down by United.
The 30-year-old recently joined A&V Sports after ending her association with Ignite Talent towards the end of last year.
A&V Sports is a leading agency who are already working with big names in women’s football such as Ada Hegerberg, Sam Kerr and Kenza Dali.
United should have sold Earps in the summer
Earps clearly doesn’t want to extend her stay in Manchester.
She has entered the final six months of her contract but hasn’t shown any desire to pen a new deal.
The Red Devils now face losing her for free in the summer.
With PSG interested, the English club can sell her in January but they are unlikely to get a significant fee.
United should have sold her in the summer when Arsenal were ready to part with a world-record sum.
They probably didn’t want two star players leaving the club to strengthen direct rivals, given Alessia Russo had made that move.
Now it looks like they will lose another key player on a free transfer.
- Diogo Dalot impresses for Man Utd in FA Cup win at Nottingham Forest
- Man United player ratings vs Nottingham Forest: Casemiro keeps silverware hopes alive for the Red Devils
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Nottingham Forest, Antony starts
- Former Manchester United ace John O’Shea assumes interim charge of Ireland
- Manchester United are keen on signing Ajax goalkeeper Diant Ramaj
- Man Utd are possible destination for Atalanta star Giorgio Scalvini
- Manchester United youngster Ethan Williams set to sign new contract
- Manchester United: Sao Paulo make stance clear on Casemiro transfer
- Mason Greenwood harbours no great desire to play for Manchester United again
- Man Utd join Arsenal in race to sign Besiktas wonderkid Semih Kilicsoy