Manchester United are looking to finish 2022-23 on a strong note, and manager Erik ten Hag needs his full squad to get the job done.
Sadly, injuries have struck the Red Devils all season and suspensions have also affected them.
The Old Trafford club are in the race to finish in the top four in the Premier League and are in the semi-finals of the FA Cup.
The Carabao Cup winners drew 2-2 in the first leg of the Europa League quarter-final tie with Sevilla.
However, they can still progress if they produce a better performance in the second leg.
They need their top players available during the crucial run-in across the three remaining competitions.
Unfortunately, Man United will not be able to call on everyone. Here is a list of players that could miss some of their upcoming games.
Manchester United Injured Players
The Argentine forward limped off against Southampton a month ago.
He is expected to be back before the end of the campaign.
There is no timeframe for his return, but Man United need him back on the pitch sooner rather than later.
Donny van de Beek
The Dutchman suffered a knee injury against Bournemouth in January and has since undergone surgery.
Van de Beek is currently undergoing rehabilitation and is set to return to training and action during pre-season preparations for 2023-24.
The Red Devils’ highest goalscorer was in discomfort due to a groin injury when he left the pitch in the 81st minute against Everton last weekend.
He was hugely missed on Thursday and Ten Hag will hope he returns soon, which could be later this month.
The Argentina international centre-back picked up a knock against Sevilla and was helped off the pitch by his international teammates.
Martinez has been ruled out for the remainder of the season after fracturing a metatarsal bone in his foot.
He is expected to make a full recovery in time to be ready for the start of next season.
The Frenchman also left the field injured due to a foot problem on Thursday and is expected to be out for a few weeks.
The left-back has been on the sidelines since picking up a leg issue against Brentford earlier this month.
He could return to action against Nottingham Forest tomorrow, and Man United need his services on the left.
The goalkeeper sustained an ankle injury two weeks ago but is set to be available for selection this month.
Manchester United Suspended Players
Bruno Fernandes is suspended for the second leg of the Europa League quarter-final after picking up his third yellow card of the campaign on Thursday night.
Manchester United Players on the Verge of Suspension
Casemiro is back from a four-game domestic suspension after his second red card and will be available on Sunday.
However, the Brazilian defensive midfielder will miss the first leg of the semi-final if he receives his third yellow card in the second leg against the La Liga club.
- Manchester United 0-1 Crystal Palace: Player ratings as the Red Devils suffer second successive Old Trafford loss in Premier League
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Crystal Palace, Hojlund starts
- Lisandro Martinez may require second foot surgery, could be out until December
- Antony pictured arriving at Carrington after Man United approved return
- Erik ten Hag reacts to Hannibal Mejbri’s breakthrough at Man Utd
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Crystal Palace, Hojlund returns
- Fabrizio Romano: Manchester United preparing to sign a new centre-back in 2024
- Man Utd interested in signing Tottenham midfielder Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg in January
- Erik ten Hag confirms double boost for Crystal Palace clash but defensive duo injured
- Manchester United announce Antony’s comeback amid physical assault allegations