Today is the Champions’ League draw. This, coupled with the lack of progress on the Berbatov front (only four days to go), have made my job infinitely easier — I don’t have to come up with a longish post today.
Since the Champions’ League draw starts at 4:30pm (BST) I will leave the stage to you to come up with your predictions for our opponents. (I know, I can be a lazy prick at times).
So here are the pots:
Zenit St Petersburg
Okay, let’s see who gets their predictions right. The winner will get to do what no one else would be able to: swell with pride as much as Fat Frank on a pie-only regime, and boost his ego to an extent that would make Ronaldo squirm.
So, over to you…
PS: We’ll update this when the results are up.
Here’s our Group:
- Man Utd sale could be completed before end of season
- Real Madrid linked with shock move for Man Utd star Bruno Fernandes
- Man Utd star Raphael Varane leads France in dramatic game against Tunisia at the World Cup
- ‘I think he’s turned it around’ – Paul Scholes names Marcus Rashford as stand out player so far at Manchester United
- ‘It’s quite an easy question’ – Former Manchester United midfielder names Casemiro as his ideal partner
- Gary Neville says Marcus Rashford should be a guaranteed starter for England vs Senegal
- Man Utd handed blow with Benfica set to hand new contract to Goncalo Ramos
- Cristiano Ronaldo closing in on January move to Al Nassr
- Manchester United’s December 2022 Preview: Schedule & Predictions
- Man Utd need to pay €50m up front to sign Cody Gakpo – Fabrizio Romano