Today is the Champions’ League draw. This, coupled with the lack of progress on the Berbatov front (only four days to go), have made my job infinitely easier — I don’t have to come up with a longish post today.
Since the Champions’ League draw starts at 4:30pm (BST) I will leave the stage to you to come up with your predictions for our opponents. (I know, I can be a lazy prick at times).
So here are the pots:
Zenit St Petersburg
Okay, let’s see who gets their predictions right. The winner will get to do what no one else would be able to: swell with pride as much as Fat Frank on a pie-only regime, and boost his ego to an extent that would make Ronaldo squirm.
So, over to you…
PS: We’ll update this when the results are up.
Here’s our Group:
- Paris Saint-Germain are in transfer talks with Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford
- Man Utd want three more signings before transfer deadline
- Report claims Manchester United told to pay £21 million for Sasa Kalajdzic
- Signing of Adrien Rabiot will determine James Garner’s future
- Adrien Rabiot one step away from joining Man Utd
- Brentford v Manchester United: Preview, Team News & Predicted Starting XI
- Manchester United reportedly considered signing £50 million Douglas Luiz from Aston Villa
- QPR closing in on Ethan Laird loan deal
- Big boost as Frenkie de Jong agent has agreement with Manchester United ahead of blockbuster deal
- Would rejected ETH transfer have done better than Fred / McTominay against Brighton?