Today is the Champions’ League draw. This, coupled with the lack of progress on the Berbatov front (only four days to go), have made my job infinitely easier — I don’t have to come up with a longish post today.
Since the Champions’ League draw starts at 4:30pm (BST) I will leave the stage to you to come up with your predictions for our opponents. (I know, I can be a lazy prick at times).
So here are the pots:
Zenit St Petersburg
Okay, let’s see who gets their predictions right. The winner will get to do what no one else would be able to: swell with pride as much as Fat Frank on a pie-only regime, and boost his ego to an extent that would make Ronaldo squirm.
So, over to you…
PS: We’ll update this when the results are up.
Here’s our Group:
- Fabrizio Romano confirms Dean Henderson is close to Nottingham Forest transfer
- Victor Lindelof set to be offered fresh terms by Man Utd, Erik ten Hag wants to keep him
- Man Utd keeping tabs on Leon Goretzka amid Bayern’s pursuit of Declan Rice
- Man Utd step up interest in signing Atalanta sensation Rasmus Hojlund
- Glazers give green light to pursue deal for Chelsea star Mason Mount
- Man United keeping tabs on Chicago Fire midfielder Brian Gutierrez
- Jack Butland completes Rangers medical as Man United exit all but confirmed
- Kim Min-jae ready to say yes to Man Utd, €7m per year deal proposed
- Man Utd could return for Barcelona star Ansu Fati as Ten Hag eyes another left winger
- Man Utd closely following Sporting defender Goncalo Inacio