Manchester United prospect Isak Hansen-Aaroen is reportedly on the verge of joining Werder Bremen on transfer deadline day.
According to journalist Arilas Ould-Saada, United have agreed to sell the 19-year-old to the Bundesliga outfit.
The midfielder will travel to Germany today to undergo his medical tests ahead of the transfer deadline.
Hansen-Aaroen will be the latest player to leave Old Trafford this month after the departures of Donny van de Beek, Jadon Sancho, Hannibal Mejbri and Facundo Pellistri.
Frustration over lack of opportunities
Hansen-Aaroen joined the Red Devils in 2020. Although he impressed with his performances for the reserves, he failed to make his first-team debut at the club.
He was part of United’s squad during the pre-season, and Erik ten Hag admitted he was impressed with the youngster’s display against Leeds United.
With his contract expiring at the end of the season, the Premier League giants reportedly offered him a new long-term deal.
Hansen-Aaroen has trained with the first team but he wasn’t interested in extending his stay because of the lack of opportunities at Old Trafford.
He will hope for more regular minutes at Bremen, who are currently ninth in the Bundesliga table.
- Erik ten Hag sends clear warning to Antony with last-gasp substitution vs Fulham
- Antonio Valencia slams Manchester United’s performance against Fulham
- Sir Jim Ratcliffe wants to sign Luton Town’s Ross Barkley to replace Casemiro
- Maguire impresses in Manchester United’s disappointing 2-1 defeat against Fulham
- Bruno Fernandes must step up for Man Utd in Champions League pursuit
- Andre Onana impresses for Man Utd in disappointing Fulham defeat
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Fulham, Forson starts
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Fulham, Forson starts up front
- Omari Forson set for full Premier League debut after Rasmus Hojlund injury blow
- Man Utd without seven players for Fulham game after fresh injury blow