Manchester United are willing to sell Anthony Elanga this summer, according to Sky Sport reporter Florian Plettenberg.
The Red Devils want between €15-20 million for the Sweden international, and he is not short of suitors.
RB Leipzig have held talks with Elanga’s representatives, but things have not reached an advanced stage.
Many clubs have asked about the 21-year-old, with earlier reports linking over 12 clubs with an interest.
Leipzig won the German Cup (DFB-Pokal) after finishing third in the Bundesliga behind Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund.
They will be playing in the Champions League next term and could attract Elanga as a result.
Leipzig are now without Chelsea-bound Christopher Nkunku and are looking for a replacement.
Elanga is out of favour at Man United and is seeking a fresh challenge elsewhere.
The Swede started just seven of the 26 appearances he made across all competitions this term, assisting twice.
Having fallen behind both Alejandro Garnacho and Jadon Sancho in the pecking order, Elanga will further find playing minutes more difficult to come by at Old Trafford.
Red Devils manager Erik ten Hag is set to strengthen his attack this summer, and the Swede has to leave.
Man United are desperate to shift unwanted players and will sell most of them for cheap.
They could be open to selling Elanga below €15m, which could see more suitors emerge for his services.
- Barcelona manager Xavi picks Marcus Rashford as one of the most difficult players to stop
- Man Utd suffer big blow with Lisandro Martinez requiring fresh metatarsal surgery
- Man Utd interested in Bayern Munich centre-back Matthijs de Ligt
- Alejandro Garnacho should start against Galatasaray in the Champions League
- Erik ten Hag speaks on Marcus Rashford’s form after Crystal Palace loss
- Manchester United 0-1 Crystal Palace: Player ratings as the Red Devils suffer second successive Old Trafford loss in Premier League
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Crystal Palace, Hojlund starts
- Lisandro Martinez may require second foot surgery, could be out until December
- Antony pictured arriving at Carrington after Man United approved return
- Erik ten Hag reacts to Hannibal Mejbri’s breakthrough at Man Utd