The kick-off time for Manchester United’s home encounter against West Ham United has been changed.
The Premier League fixture was originally scheduled to take place on Sunday, October 30, 4.30 pm.
However, the Red Devils have now confirmed that the Old Trafford match will now commence 15 minutes earlier.
The change in the kick-off time is reportedly due to an agreement between the clubs and the broadcaster.
This will be United’s last game in October, which is set to be quite a busy month for Erik ten Hag’s side.
The Red Devils will begin October with a blockbuster Manchester derby on Sunday at the Etihad Stadium.
They will also take on Newcastle United, Everton, Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea in the Premier League while Europa League group matches against Sheriff Tiraspol and Omonia will also happen next month.
Ten Hag has been praised for inspiring a comeback after losing the opening matches against Brighton & Hove Albion and Brentford.
However, the Dutch manager will face his biggest challenge when his side face City on Sunday.
The Citizens are yet to lose a game in the English top-flight and are currently only a point behind league leaders Arsenal in the table.
Summer signing Erling Braut Haaland has made a spectacular start as he has already bagged 13 goals for City.
The Norwegian could create plenty of problems for United’s defence, and they will have to be at their best to stop him.
- Man Utd join Arsenal in race to sign Besiktas wonderkid Semih Kilicsoy
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Nottingham Forest, Kambwala starts
- ‘He’s unstoppable’: Erik ten Hag defends Man Utd winger Antony
- Fresh injury concerns for Ten Hag as Varane, Fernandes & Maguire could miss Forest match
- Man Utd consider Antonio Silva as ideal candidate to strengthen their defence
- Preview: Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United – stats, team news, line-ups
- Man United players requested Sunday off after Fulham loss
- Incoming Man United CEO Omar Berrada already meeting senior executives while on gardening leave
- ‘He’s available’: Erik ten Hag confirms Casemiro is fit to face Nottingham Forest
- Simone Inzaghi on Manchester United radar as enquiries made over Italian manager