A quick one today, as the Red Ranter has gone to save the world from various evils while I’m too
hungover stoned to care whether Saha will re-injure himself tonight or not.
So, the highlights:
- Ronaldo and Nani are both expected to start – Fergie’s way of ensuring that United win this game and top their group (thus allowing him to rest players for the Roma away game, which comes days before the Liverpool game).
- Saha will get playing time but I doubt that Fergie would risk him too much in such a game – United could play Giggs up front in support of Tevez or Fergie could give Anderson that role.
- Many people will be watching Joao Moutinho with reports that United will bring him in during the January transfer window. A move, if it happens, is more likely to happen next summer.
In recent times United have taken their foot off the pedal in some competitions when they’re ahead / faced with an easy task, but time around Fergie seems intent to put on a strong showing.
Expected starting lineup? I let you guys sort that one out…
- Paris Saint-Germain are in transfer talks with Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford
- Man Utd want three more signings before transfer deadline
- Report claims Manchester United told to pay £21 million for Sasa Kalajdzic
- Signing of Adrien Rabiot will determine James Garner’s future
- Adrien Rabiot one step away from joining Man Utd
- Brentford v Manchester United: Preview, Team News & Predicted Starting XI
- Manchester United reportedly considered signing £50 million Douglas Luiz from Aston Villa
- QPR closing in on Ethan Laird loan deal
- Big boost as Frenkie de Jong agent has agreement with Manchester United ahead of blockbuster deal
- Would rejected ETH transfer have done better than Fred / McTominay against Brighton?