Manchester United return to action this weekend as they face Newcastle United in the Carabao Cup final.
United are enjoying a good run of form at the moment and will be looking to pick up their first silverware of the season on Sunday.
Newcastle have made massive progress under manager Eddie Howe and are playing in their first cup final in 24 years.
The Red Devils are undefeated in their last six games in this fixture and will hope they can pick up the win when it matters the most.
When and where will the game take place?
The two teams will head to Wembley Stadium for their cup clash this weekend.
The game is set to be played on Sunday evening.
United are flying at the moment, most recently beating Spanish giants Barcelona 4-3 on aggregate in the Europa League play-offs.
The Red Devils will now focus on domestic assignments this weekend as they look to end their six-year trophy drought.
They faced Nottingham Forest in the semi-finals of the Carabao Cup, winning the tie 5-0 on aggregate, but will face an entirely different challenge on Sunday.
Erik ten Hag will welcome the return of Antony and Casemiro this weekend, although there are concerns over the fitness of star forward Marcus Rashford.
Newcastle were drawn against Crystal Palace in their opening cup game of the campaign, winning the tie on penalties before beating Bournemouth 1-0 in the next round.
They faced Leicester City in the quarter-finals and won 2-0 before beating Southampton 3-1 on aggregate in the semi-finals.
A large portion of the Magpies’ success this season can be attributed to their defensive solidity and they will be looking to show that this weekend.
The Tyneside outfit will be without first-choice goalkeeper Nick Pope due to a suspension, although Bruno Guimaraes will make his long-awaited return to the starting XI.
Players to watch – Casemiro vs Guimaraes
Both managers have injury concerns ahead of their weekend clash but will field their strongest possible line-up as they target a cup triumph.
Casemiro has been a rock in United’s midfield this season and has been integral to the Red Devils’ defensive improvement.
The Brazilian has won numerous trophies over his illustrious career but will be keen to clinch another this weekend.
Newcastle are winless in their last three games without Guimaraes after the midfielder received a red card against Southampton last month.
They will hope the 25-year-old’s return can propel them to victory on Sunday.
Manchester United vs Newcastle United Predicted XI
Manchester United (4-2-3-1): David de Gea; Diogo Dalot, Raphael Varane, Lisandro Martinez, Luke Shaw; Casemiro, Fred; Antony, Bruno Fernandes, Jadon Sancho; Marcus Rashford.
Newcastle United (4-3-3): Loris Karius; Kieran Trippier, Fabian Schar, Sven Botman, Dan Burn; Sean Longstaff, Bruno Guimaraes, Joelinton; Miguel Almiron, Callum Wilson, Allan Saint-Maximin.
- Elliott Investment Management submits offer for Man United minority stake
- Man Utd continuing attempts to agree new contracts with De Gea and Rashford
- Man Utd and Chelsea vying to sign Inter Milan goalkeeper Andre Onana
- With Paul Mitchell set to leave Monaco, Man Utd must beat Liverpool and sign him
- Cristiano Ronaldo opens up on his controversial Manchester United exit for the first time
- Tottenham Hotspur’s interest in Man United goalkeeper Dean Henderson could open talks for Harry Kane deal
- Manchester United in advanced talks to sign Watford left-back Harry Amass
- Man Utd star Christian Eriksen provides huge injury update on Instagram
- Behind only Arsenal, Man Utd have been fined six-figure sum for referee abuse
- Man Utd target Diogo Costa could be sold as Porto require €50m to balance their books