Jose Mourinho has taken his men to Sweden as Manchester United will face Galatasaray at the Nya Ullevi, Gothenburg in the pre-season fixture scheduled between the two clubs.
The Old Trafford club’s star signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic is yet to feature for his new club. The 34-year-old striker joined his new teammates in the training earlier this week and he could feature for United for the first time against the Turkish giants in his homeland on Saturday.
The Red Devils saw their last pre-season fixture against Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City in China cancelled due to bad weather. That leaves United playing only two matches so far, which came against Wigan Athletic and Borussia Dortmund.
The former Real Madrid and Chelsea manager will be keen on giving his first team players some playing time for the start of the new season. After the clash against Galatasaray, United have two fixtures before the start of the 2016-17 Premier League season.
United take on Everton in the next clash and following that, they face Leicester City in the 2016 Community Shield clash at Wembley. The confirmed lineup for United’s clash against Galatasaray is given below:
Manchester United XI: De Gea; Valencia, Bailly, Blind, Shaw; Schneiderlin, Herrera; Mkhitaryan, Rooney, Martial; Ibrahimovic
Galatasaray XI: Muslera, Linnes, Chedjou, Hakan, Carole, Selçuk, Dzemaili, Yasin, Sneijder, Bruma, Sinan.
- Ralf Rangnick confirms two Man Utd starters vs West Ham United
- Manchester United vs West Ham United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Barcelona attacker Ousmane Dembele tempted by Man Utd move
- Will Jesse Lingard move to Newcastle or Tottenham this transfer window?
- Man Utd cool down interest in Denis Zakaria
- Man Utd may not approve Ralf Rangnick’s wish to sign Amadou Haidara
- Juventus in direct contact with Man Utd over Anthony Martial loan deal
- Man Utd receive Martial-Dembele swap proposal from Barcelona
- Predicted Man Utd line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Brentford
- Ralf Rangnick provides injury update on three Man Utd stars