Manchester United will face Brighton & Hove Albion in the FA Cup semi-final after defeating Fulham 3-1 at Old Trafford today.
United and Brighton both made it to the final four after explosive quarter-finals.
The Red Devils went behind against Fulham and looked to be on their way out of the tournament.
Around the 70th minute, Fulham lost their heads when the referee awarded a penalty to Man United after VAR intervention.
The visitors saw three red cards, including manager Marco Silva. United took advantage of playing against nine men and scored three goals to reach the semi-finals.
Brighton marched into the semi-finals by scoring five goals against League Two outfit Grimsby Town.
The Seagulls are flying under Roberto De Zerbi. They are seventh in the Premier League table and in contention to qualify for Europe.
Brightom are through to to the FA Cup semi-finals only for the third time in their history and will fancy their chances against United.
Erik ten Hag has already broken the trophy rut at United, taking them to Carabao Cup glory last month.
He will demand his players maintain their form and complete a Wembley double to conclude the season.
The winner of Man United versus Brighton will either face Manchester City or Sheffield United in the final of the FA Cup.
- Man United owners will consider selling minority shares if revised bids don’t impress them
- Man Utd must avoid signing Chelsea midfielder Mateo Kovacic this summer
- Man Utd could sign Barcelona winger Ansu Fati for just €35m this summer
- Man Utd handed timely boost for Newcastle clash with Luke Shaw set to return early from England duty
- Why Man Utd should target Rasmus Hojlund next summer
- Man Utd following Roma and Juventus target Davide Frattesi
- Sir Jim Ratcliffe makes improved offer to buy Man Utd, Sheikh Jassim to follow
- Man Utd must enter race to sign Antonio Silva amid interest from three European clubs
- Victor Lindelof casts doubt on his Manchester United future
- How Glazers blew up Mourinho’s plan to bring Van Dijk to Man Utd