Manchester United will face Newport County at the Rodney Parade Stadium in the fourth round of the FA Cup.
County defeated non-league Eastleigh by 3-1 to set up this glamourous tie that will be played on Sunday, January 28.
Graham Coughlan’s side are currently 17th in League Two.
Man United registered a comfortable 2-0 victory over Wigan Athletic in the third round.
It will be the first time the Red Devils have faced County in a competitive fixture.
The FA Cup represents the only realistic opportunity for United to lift a trophy this season.
They were eliminated from the Champions League and Carabao Cup before the turn of the year.
They are seventh in the Premier League and will hope to achieve a top-four finish by the end of the campaign.
Erik ten Hag fielded a strong XI against Wigan and could make a similar choice against County.
There is no domestic football for the next two weeks. This will help the United players to remain fresh for the upcoming FA Cup encounter.
United have received a major injury boost with the return of Lisandro Martinez and Casemiro.
Ten Hag will hope that more players return to action and help United finish the campaign on a high.
Considering the highly inconsistent performances from United this term, Ten Hag must play his best players in every game.
- Erik ten Hag sends clear warning to Antony with last-gasp substitution vs Fulham
- Antonio Valencia slams Manchester United’s performance against Fulham
- Sir Jim Ratcliffe wants to sign Luton Town’s Ross Barkley to replace Casemiro
- Maguire impresses in Manchester United’s disappointing 2-1 defeat against Fulham
- Bruno Fernandes must step up for Man Utd in Champions League pursuit
- Andre Onana impresses for Man Utd in disappointing Fulham defeat
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Fulham, Forson starts
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Fulham, Forson starts up front
- Omari Forson set for full Premier League debut after Rasmus Hojlund injury blow
- Man Utd without seven players for Fulham game after fresh injury blow