Manchester United, Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur are interested in signing Lille right-back Zeki Celik, according to The Evening Standard.
Celik was a key figure for Lille as they shocked everyone to lift the Ligue 1 trophy this past season.
The Turkey international featured 29 times during the title-winning campaign.
He was not only defensively vigilant but also demonstrated his attacking prowess by scoring three goals and producing two assists.
Arsenal are looking to offload Hector Bellerin this summer and have identified Celik as a potential replacement.
Serie A winners Inter Milan are also monitoring Celik, with Achraf Hakimi likely to join Paris Saint-Germain this summer.
The full-back may be available at a bargain price of €15 million (£13 million).
Red Rants view
United already have Aaron Wan-Bissaka in their squad whose defensive contribution is unparalleled.
However, there are huge question marks when it comes to his attacking ability.
Luke Shaw has displayed how important it is in the modern game to have full-backs who can venture forward.
Celik is known for his high press and ability to win back the ball higher up the pitch.
He will provide robust back up to the former Crystal Palace defender.
However, United already have Brandon Williams and Diogo Dalot who can operate in the same role.
Dalot has had an impressive loan season with AC Milan and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer should give him a chance to show his talent.
- Predicted Man Utd line-up (4-3-1-2) vs Arsenal, Ronaldo and Maguire return
- Tactical Analysis: What Ralf Rangnick’s Manchester United could look like
- Mark Lawrenson states his prediction for Man Utd vs Arsenal
- Man Utd fans praise Fred’s midfield performance in Chelsea draw
- Mark Lawrenson states his prediction for Chelsea vs Man Utd
- Man Utd could be without seven players for Chelsea clash
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Chelsea
- ‘Carrick’s at the wheel’: Jamie Carragher aims dig at Rio Ferdinand after Man Utd beat Villarreal
- Man Utd fans hail David de Gea’s performance vs Villarreal
- Michael Carrick delivers verdict on Manchester United’s win over Villarreal