Manchester United have announced that winger Antony will not return to the club while he faces allegations of physical assault.
The website published photographs and screenshots of messages as proof of domestic violence, strengthening the case against Antony.
Two more women made accusations against him in the Brazilian media on Thursday.
The official statement on Manutd.com says: “Manchester United acknowledges the allegations made against Antony.
“Players who have not participated in international matches are due back in training on Monday.
“However, it has been agreed with Antony that he will delay his return until further notice in order to address the allegations.
“As a club, we condemn acts of violence and abuse.
“We recognise the importance of safeguarding all those involved in this situation and acknowledge the impact these allegations have on survivors of abuse.”
Antony has denied the allegations of assault by all three women in an interview with TV channel SBT.
The Athletic report that chief executive officer Richard Arnold signed off the decision to give leave of absence to the winger following consultation with manager Erik ten Hag.
This is a massive setback for the Red Devils from a football perspective.
Antony has been a key player for Ten Hag since his blockbuster move from Ajax last summer.
The manager must quickly find a solution for the right-wing spot, with United set to face Brighton & Hove Albion next week.
- Barcelona manager Xavi picks Marcus Rashford as one of the most difficult players to stop
- Man Utd suffer big blow with Lisandro Martinez requiring fresh metatarsal surgery
- Man Utd interested in Bayern Munich centre-back Matthijs de Ligt
- Alejandro Garnacho should start against Galatasaray in the Champions League
- Erik ten Hag speaks on Marcus Rashford’s form after Crystal Palace loss
- Manchester United 0-1 Crystal Palace: Player ratings as the Red Devils suffer second successive Old Trafford loss in Premier League
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Crystal Palace, Hojlund starts
- Lisandro Martinez may require second foot surgery, could be out until December
- Antony pictured arriving at Carrington after Man United approved return
- Erik ten Hag reacts to Hannibal Mejbri’s breakthrough at Man Utd