According to the latest valuations from the CIES Football Observatory, Manchester United striker Marcus Rashford is now worth €100 million in the transfer market.
The reliable website has used data and analysis to compile a comprehensive list of player valuations following its latest update on August 30.
The Red Devils star is the most valuable player of his squad, with Manchester City duo Erling Braut Halaand (€250m) and Phil Foden (€150m) ahead of him.
Arsenal duo Bukayo Saka (€200m) and Gabriel Martinelli (€150m) are the only other Premier League players more valuable than Rashford.
The 25-year-old is worth more in the transfer market than Jack Grealish and Declan Rice, with the Man City star valued at €60m, while the Arsenal midfielder is valued at €80m.
Both Englishmen cost their clubs €116m (£100m), but CIES value them differently.
Bruno Fernandes is the next Man United player on the list after Rashford at €80m, while Jadon Sancho, Rasmus Hojlund, Diogo Dalot and Mason Mount are valued at €60m.
The Red Devils are not looking to sell Rashford anytime soon having just renewed his deal, and the England international forward will be eager to prove his class once again this term.
The Man United academy graduate enjoyed his best form in front of goal last term, bagging 30 goals and 11 assists in 56 games across all competitions.
He was not nominated for the 2023 Ballon d’Or awards, with Andre Onana the only Red Devils player included in the 30-man list due to his heroics for Inter Milan in the Champions League last term.
Rashford will look to move on and help Man United win big this term as they challenge for the Premier League and Champions League, and he needs to surpass his numbers from last season to boost their chances.
- ‘A complete and very intelligent player’: Man Utd target backed to shine in the Premier League
- Hannibal Mejbri could become a regular starter under Erik ten Hag after ‘excellent’ display
- Jonny Evans delivers fantastic performance in 200th appearance for Man Utd
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Burnley, Mejbri starts
- ‘Very happy with him’: Erik ten Hag praises Sergio Reguilon ahead of Burnley clash
- Erik ten Hag confirms Mason Mount is an option on the right wing vs Burnley
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Burnley, Varane returns in three changes
- Erik ten Hag on Jadon Sancho’s Man Utd future
- Romero says Man Utd star thought he was God on earth, was like that 24 hours a day
- Erik ten Hag hints four Man Utd stars could return vs Burnley