Manchester United are one of the Premier League clubs keeping tabs on Strasbourg attacking midfielder Habib Diarra, reports the Sun.
The France youth international is attracting a plethora of clubs ahead of the summer transfer window.
Strasbourg are willing to sell Diarra and they want around £20 million for him.
The Red Devils watched the 19-year-old in action against OGC Nice last Saturday, but they were not the only club in town.
Manchester City are keen on him and were also at Stade de la Meinau.
Aston Villa, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Tottenham Hotspur, West Ham United, Crystal Palace, Leeds United and Leicester City also had scouts in attendance.
Man United, the aforementioned clubs and more are expected to run the rule over Diarra today.
Strasbourg face already-relegated Troyes this afternoon, and Diarra could be in action.
The Senegal-born forward has made 26 Ligue 1 appearances this term, weighing in with two goals and two assists.
Man United are looking to make quality additions to their attack this summer after eventually failing to challenge for the title.
Diarra has not impressed with his statistics, but his style of play has attracted the Red Devils and co.
He plays behind the striker and on the right and is an excellent crosser capable of constantly creating quality chances.
Manager Erik ten Hag wants quality competition for Antony, but whether Diarra has what it takes to improve Man United remains to be seen.
However, there must be something about him with the likes of Man City and Spurs checking him out.
- Kim Min-jae remains Man Utd’s top centre-back target, verbal offer already made
- Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea ready to snub Saudi Pro League offer for Old Trafford stay
- Man Utd target Benjamin Pavard allowed to leave Bayern immediately, price tag revealed
- AS Monaco centre-back Axel Disasi one step away from joining Manchester United
- Manchester United want €20m for Anthony Elanga as RB Leipzig open talks
- Tottenham and West Ham offered chance to sign Man Utd captain Harry Maguire
- Sheikh Jassim submits fifth bid for Manchester United
- Man United monitoring Ligue 1 if they fail to land Min-jae with Maguire due to discuss his future with Ten Hag next week
- ‘Very soon’: Man Utd could move forward with bid for Porto goalkeeper Diogo Costa
- Napoli star Kim Min-jae already home with suitcases ‘ready to go to Man Utd’