Manchester United are not in contact with Arsenal over a possible transfer of Donny van de Beek.
Having impressed during his time as an Ajax player, the Netherlands international joined United in a £35 million deal last summer.
The midfielder had a tough season in which he started just four Premier League games.
He struggled to break into the team with Paul Pogba, Bruno Fernandes, Scott McTominay and Fred ahead of him in the pecking order.
He only had a few opportunities to demonstrate his ability, but failed to take advantage of them.
Euro 2020 was considered very important for the youngster as he is one of the mainstays in Holland’s midfield.
Unfortunately, he was forced to pull out of the national squad because of an injury.
Over the past few days, Arsenal were rumoured to be interested in signing van de Beek from the Red Devils.
However, Fabrizio Romano has rubbished those claims, making it clear that “no talks” between the two clubs or the player agents have taken place.
The 24-year old is a technically sound midfielder. He is known for his quick-thinking passes and clever distribution of the ball.
It was a difficult debut season in England but he should stay at Old Trafford and show that he has what it takes to succeed at a big club like United.
- Anthony Martial plays key role in Man Utd’s late win vs West Ham
- Ralf Rangnick reacts to Marcus Rashford’s dramatic winner against West Ham
- Ralf Rangnick confirms two Man Utd starters vs West Ham United
- Manchester United vs West Ham United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Barcelona attacker Ousmane Dembele tempted by Man Utd move
- Will Jesse Lingard move to Newcastle or Tottenham this transfer window?
- Man Utd cool down interest in Denis Zakaria
- Man Utd may not approve Ralf Rangnick’s wish to sign Amadou Haidara
- Juventus in direct contact with Man Utd over Anthony Martial loan deal
- Man Utd receive Martial-Dembele swap proposal from Barcelona