Manchester United loanee Sofyan Amrabat is in the process of changing agents from Stellar to Sports Entertainment Group, according to the Daily Mail.
The Morocco international midfielder joined the Red Devils on a season-long loan with an option to buy from Fiorentina during the closing hours of the summer transfer window.
SEG acted for Man United during negotiations over his loan signing, and Amrabat is now set to join them permanently.
Rasmus Hojlund also joined SEG before he moved to Man United from Atalanta in the summer, and the Moroccan is following suit.
The Red Devils paid a £8.5 million loan fee on deadline day to sign the 27-year-old with the option to buy him for £21.4m next summer.
The option is expected to be activated, and Amrabat is now in the process of changing agents in preparation for the permanent transfer.
He made his debut for Man United off the bench at Turf Moor against Burnley on Saturday and could make his first Old Trafford appearance in Tuesday night’s Carabao Cup tie against Crystal Palace.
However, Amrabat could have been playing for Liverpool if the Anfield club had their way.
The Moroccan was just hours away from becoming a Liverpool player this summer until a last-minute hitch held up the deal.
The Reds ended up signing Ryan Gravenberch from Bayern Munich instead.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp had called Amrabat to convince him to join his side, but a problem arose inside his camp and talks were put on hold for 24 hours.
The Merseysiders decided to go back to Gravenberch during that period, and Man United went for their man in the end.
An injury delayed the midfielder from making his debut earlier, but he is now fully fit and is expected to become a key and important player in the starting XI for the rest of the campaign.
- ‘If you are good enough, you are old enough’: Erik ten Hag says Kobbie Mainoo is ready to face Galatasaray
- Valencia and Real Sociedad eyeing potential summer move for Manchester United forward Mason Greenwood
- Erik ten Hag confirms Rasmus Hojlund and Antony are available for selection vs Galatasaray
- Man United handed huge injury boost as Rasmus Hojlund and Antony return to training
- Newcastle United’s home prowess set to test Manchester United’s resurgence
- Man Utd in the front line to sign Joao Neves but Benfica aim to increase release clause
- Preview: Galatasaray vs Manchester United – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Sofyan Amrabat’s future at United no longer obvious with Kobbie Mainoo’s emergence
- Man United interested in Leipzig striker Timo Werner
- Stats show Harry Maguire has fared better than Arsenal star William Saliba in defensive actions