Manchester United are reportedly monitoring the situation of Barcelona forward Ousmane Dembele
According to Sport, the Premier League giants could make a move for the 23-year-old winger who has also sparked interest from Chelsea.
The France international was linked heavily with a move away from Camp Nou last summer but ended up staying in Catalunya.
He has been impressive for the La Liga side this season, scoring three goals and creating two assists in four Champions League matches.
The World Cup winner has also clocked up 12 appearances in the Spanish top-flight, with two goals and one assist to his name.
Despite his impressive recent displays, the Catalans could be forced to sell Dembele due to his contract situation.
The talented winger’s current contract is set to expire in 2022, and if he refuses to pen fresh terms, the Spanish club could try to cash in on him.
The 23-year-old joined Barcelona in the summer of 2017 in a £135 million move from Borussia Dortmund, and so far he has made 63 La Liga appearances for them, scoring 14 goals in the process.
- Tactical Analysis: What Ralf Rangnick’s Manchester United could look like
- Mark Lawrenson states his prediction for Man Utd vs Arsenal
- Man Utd fans praise Fred’s midfield performance in Chelsea draw
- Mark Lawrenson states his prediction for Chelsea vs Man Utd
- Man Utd could be without seven players for Chelsea clash
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Chelsea
- ‘Carrick’s at the wheel’: Jamie Carragher aims dig at Rio Ferdinand after Man Utd beat Villarreal
- Man Utd fans hail David de Gea’s performance vs Villarreal
- Michael Carrick delivers verdict on Manchester United’s win over Villarreal
- Man Utd could be without five players for Villarreal clash