Manchester United attacker Alejandro Garnacho has deleted his comment on the Instagram post of Vinicius Junior.
Real Madrid secured an empathic 4-0 win over Barcelona last night at Camp Nou.
They booked a place in the final of the Copa del Rey as a result.
The Brazilian’s opener and Karim Benzema’s hat-trick got the job done as the semi-final tie ended 4-1 on aggregate.
Vinicius took to Instagram afterwards to post ‘Remontada’, the Spanish word for ‘comeback’.
Garnacho was excited with the result and commented ‘normal’.
The Man United sensation was born and bred in Madrid, and he clearly does not love Barcelona.
He played for Madrid-based Getafe and Atlético Madrid as a youth player before joining the Red Devils in 2020.
Garnacho was not going to let an opportunity to mock the Catalans pass him by.
However, he has since deleted the post after coming under fire online from Barca fans.
The 18-year-old mocked Pedri when Man United dumped Barcelona out of the Europa League in February.
He mimicked Pedri’s trademark binocular celebration, captioning it ‘The big team goes through.’
View this post on Instagram
Man United have former Madrid stars Raphael Varane and Casemiro in their ranks, and Garnacho knows how they feel about Barca.
He also regards Cristiano Ronaldo as his idol, and it is not surprising to see why he loves Madrid.
Garnacho has announced himself as one of the best youngsters in the world this term.
The Man United sensation is expected to be in running for several Young Player of the Season awards.
He should also earn nomination for the next edition of the Golden Boy award following his breakthrough campaign.
- Manchester United 0-1 Crystal Palace: Player ratings as the Red Devils suffer second successive Old Trafford loss in Premier League
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Crystal Palace, Hojlund starts
- Lisandro Martinez may require second foot surgery, could be out until December
- Antony pictured arriving at Carrington after Man United approved return
- Erik ten Hag reacts to Hannibal Mejbri’s breakthrough at Man Utd
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Crystal Palace, Hojlund returns
- Fabrizio Romano: Manchester United preparing to sign a new centre-back in 2024
- Man Utd interested in signing Tottenham midfielder Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg in January
- Erik ten Hag confirms double boost for Crystal Palace clash but defensive duo injured
- Manchester United announce Antony’s comeback amid physical assault allegations