Manchester United are open to letting Eric Bailly and Alex Telles leave in the summer, reports Fabrizio Romano.
They are set to return to the Old Trafford club after their loan spells but are expected to leave the club again.
Telles is currently on loan with Sevilla and has played 32 games across all competitions for the La Liga club.
The 30-year-old Brazilian has weighed in with three assists, but the Spanish club are not looking to keep him.
Luke Shaw has been excellent for Man United this term, and both
Tyrell Malacia and Diogo Dalot have been capable covers.
The Red Devils do not need another left-back or left-sided centre-back, and Telles will need to leave again.
He is entering the last 12 months of his deal, and Man United would be keen to sell him.
If they are unable to, his next club may have to agree to cover a larger chunk of his wages before a loan deal can be agreed.
Telles joined the Red Devils from Porto in 2020, making 50 appearances across his first two seasons.
He was considered surplus to requirements ahead of this season but will not be short of suitors in the summer.
Bailly is also out of contract next summer and has played his last game for Man United from the look of things.
The Ivory Coast international centre-back is on loan at Marseille.
Bailly has played 19 games for the French club but has started just four Ligue 1 games.
The 29-year-old has not done enough to earn a permanent move.
He joined Man United from Villarreal in 2016 and immediately hit the ground running in his debut campaign.
Bailly has struggled since then but has racked up 113 appearances for the club.
- Manchester United 0-1 Crystal Palace: Player ratings as the Red Devils suffer second successive Old Trafford loss in Premier League
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Crystal Palace, Hojlund starts
- Lisandro Martinez may require second foot surgery, could be out until December
- Antony pictured arriving at Carrington after Man United approved return
- Erik ten Hag reacts to Hannibal Mejbri’s breakthrough at Man Utd
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Crystal Palace, Hojlund returns
- Fabrizio Romano: Manchester United preparing to sign a new centre-back in 2024
- Man Utd interested in signing Tottenham midfielder Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg in January
- Erik ten Hag confirms double boost for Crystal Palace clash but defensive duo injured
- Manchester United announce Antony’s comeback amid physical assault allegations