Manchester United have announced they have extended their kit deal with adidas.
The partnership has been ongoing since the 2015-16 season after both parties reunited after 23 years.
According to the Daily Mail, the long-term deal is for a decade and worth £900 million, making it the biggest kit deal in Premier League history.
The deal will also increase focus on Man United Women, and adidas will remain the Red Devils’ official kit supplier until 2035.
The £90m-per-year deal is a significant increase on the current terms both parties have been on.
Man United agreed a £750m deal with the German sportswear giant ahead of the 2014-15 season, earning £75m-per-year.
A huge £150m boost has been secured as a result of the new deal, and adidas will continue to provide training and playing kit to all their teams and will have the exclusive rights to distribute dual-branded merchandising products worldwide.
TeamViewer remains the main shirt sponsor of Man United, appearing at the front of their home, away and other official kits during all competitive games.
Their current deal, which earns the Red Devils £47m-per-year, ends in 2025 and they will be keen to find a partner willing to better those terms afterwards.
Man United have done well to secure a lucrative record-breaking kit deal and will hope to match it with success on the pitch.
They won the League Cup last term and are planning to land their first Premier League title in 11 years next term.
The Red Devils last won the Champions League in 2008 and will be raring to impress in the competition next season and beyond.
- Newcastle 1-0 Manchester United: Player ratings as awful displays from Rashford and Martial put pressure on Ten Hag
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Newcastle, 4 changes
- ‘He has to play’: Erik ten Hag confirms Man Utd midfielder could leave in January
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Newcastle, Mainoo returns
- Serhou Guirassy flattered by Man Utd interest
- Erik ten Hag confirms Mason Mount will return to training today
- Stats show the real culprits in Manchester United’s dismal performances this season
- Man Utd very interested in signing Antonio Silva, attentive to his performances
- Man Utd showing interest in signing Serhou Guirassy
- Man Utd in very advanced talks to sign Genoa star Radu Dragusin