Leaked images of Manchester United’s home kit for the 2023/24 season have surfaced online, causing a division among supporters regarding the new design.
Despite ever-growing optimism within the club’s fanbase following Erik ten Hag’s decent debut season at Old Trafford, pictures of the new Red Devils’ home jersey, leaked online by Jersey Review, have divided United supporters.
Adidas has decided to forgo last year’s white fold-down collar and opt for a sleek black trim instead, based around the red rose of Lancashire, featuring on the inside of the collar and forming the pattern of the jersey.
German computer software company Team Viewer will continue to be the front-of-shirt sponsor, while the black outline on the kit pays homage to a design from the 2002/03 season.
However, while many supporters have expressed their approval of the new look, others stand on the opposing side of the spectrum of liking the latest design.
Some people are delighted with the new shirt, as witnessed by numerous rave reviews on social media, while others harbour a different opinion, disagreeing with the size of the shirt sponsor.
The leaked images also reveal the designs for the away and third kits. The away kit features green stripes, while the third one is plain white and doesn’t include the full club badge.
Adidas have made the devil symbol in the middle of the crest larger, which is expected to generate mixed opinions.
While waiting for the official confirmation, Man United fans have directed their anger towards the Glazer family in anticipation of a long-awaited sale to Sheikh Jassim.
The Qatari banker is a preferred candidate to complete a takeover of the Red Devils, who will return to the Champions League after a season-long absence, courtesy of a third-place finish in the Premier League last term.
- ‘If you are good enough, you are old enough’: Erik ten Hag says Kobbie Mainoo is ready to face Galatasaray
- Valencia and Real Sociedad eyeing potential summer move for Manchester United forward Mason Greenwood
- Erik ten Hag confirms Rasmus Hojlund and Antony are available for selection vs Galatasaray
- Man United handed huge injury boost as Rasmus Hojlund and Antony return to training
- Newcastle United’s home prowess set to test Manchester United’s resurgence
- Man Utd in the front line to sign Joao Neves but Benfica aim to increase release clause
- Preview: Galatasaray vs Manchester United – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Sofyan Amrabat’s future at United no longer obvious with Kobbie Mainoo’s emergence
- Man United interested in Leipzig striker Timo Werner
- Stats show Harry Maguire has fared better than Arsenal star William Saliba in defensive actions