Update: Red Ranter is doing the season review here on Red Rants, while I’m doing my bit over at SL.
If you’re an old (relatively) reader of Soccerlens, you’ll remember that back before the season started, I did a week-long preview for the club, looking at the squad from different aspects and at SAF’s future.
Now that the season is over and with news that Owen Hargreaves is set to leave Bayern Munich, it’s also time to put the previous season to rest with a detailed season review.
I’ll follow more or less the same format as I did in the season preview – look at how the kids performed (out at loan, obviously, as apart from the early league cup exit and a dead rubber against Chelsea the kids never really got to play), how the old guard did, whether the stars are still the stars and if the deadwood we’re carrying still needs to be thrown out.
Here’s the post listing for what I’ll be writing about (starting Monday):
- Our kids are better than yours
- The old guard must be changed
- Some players aren’t good enough for Manchester United
- We need more match-winners
- SAF’s legacy
- The best and worst of United’s season
- Manchester United – 06/07 Season Review – again
Hope you’ll enjoy the week-long show.
- Man Utd suffer transfer blow as Joshua Zirkzee wants to stay in Serie A
- Man Utd set to battle it out with Tottenham to land Bayer Leverkusen star Odion Kossounou
- Jeremie Frimpong is the most serious target for Man Utd, impressed by his performances
- Ratcliffe outlines three-year plan to knock Man City and Liverpool off their perch
- Manchester United left-back Luke Shaw set to miss the rest of the season
- Is Ashford’s United Arrival Now Simply A Matter Of Time?
- Wayne Rooney identifies Manchester United’s biggest issue right now
- Manchester United invite Gary Neville to help regenerate Old Trafford and surrounding area
- Manchester United’s FA Cup chances – can Hojlund fire the Red Devils to a trophy this season?
- Jadon Sancho struggles in Dortmund’s Champions League draw against PSV