The Sun has put up pictures of the Manchester United away kit for the 08/09 season.
I must say that I’m not really sure what to make of them. My first impressions go something like, “Meh!”. I sort of like the collar but the blue doesn’t sit too well with me. To be sure, I suppose this is the third kit apart from the existing home and away — despite what the Sun are saying. Although feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.
Thankfully we get to retain our home kit. Anyway, here are the pics if you’re interested.
- West Ham and Everton enter race to sign Man Utd target Jhon Duran
- Saudi Arabian giants make $225m offer to sign Cristiano Ronaldo
- Man Utd have to pay €60m to sign Inter Milan star Denzel Dumfries
- It’s Man Utd’s Varane vs Eriksen as France take on Denmark in an enthralling World Cup clash
- Erik ten Hag wants Man Utd to sign Cody Gakpo in January, Rafael Leao is the alternative
- Man Utd great candidates to sign Atletico Madrid star Joao Felix in January
- Harry Maguire impresses for England in World Cup stalemate against USA
- Man Utd have Jonathan David on their radar, Lille would sell him for €50m
- Four Irish Players United Could Sign Next
- Man Utd ready to step up chase for €60m-rated Cody Gakpo