The Sun has put up pictures of the Manchester United away kit for the 08/09 season.
I must say that I’m not really sure what to make of them. My first impressions go something like, “Meh!”. I sort of like the collar but the blue doesn’t sit too well with me. To be sure, I suppose this is the third kit apart from the existing home and away — despite what the Sun are saying. Although feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.
Thankfully we get to retain our home kit. Anyway, here are the pics if you’re interested.
- Arsenal legend Ian Wright heaps praise on Man Utd defender Lisandro Martinez
- Man Utd handed big blow with Casemiro suspended for three key Premier League games
- Erik ten Hag and David de Gea hit out at inconsistent refereeing
- Lisandro Martinez in top form as Man Utd beat Crystal Palace in the Premier League
- Manchester United 2-1 Crystal Palace: Three talking points from United’s gutsy win after Casemiro is dismissed
- Erik ten Hag ready to axe six first-team Man United players in the summer, including the club captain
- Man Utd have practically agreed fresh contract terms with Alejandro Garnacho
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Crystal Palace, Marcel Sabitzer to make full debut
- Manchester United interested in signing Barcelona forward Ansu Fati
- Manchester United Women top of the pile after winning their last three games