The Sun has put up pictures of the Manchester United away kit for the 08/09 season.
I must say that I’m not really sure what to make of them. My first impressions go something like, “Meh!”. I sort of like the collar but the blue doesn’t sit too well with me. To be sure, I suppose this is the third kit apart from the existing home and away — despite what the Sun are saying. Although feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.
Thankfully we get to retain our home kit. Anyway, here are the pics if you’re interested.
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Bournemouth, Reguilon starts
- Erik ten Hag hails Harry Maguire for winning November Player of the Month award, joins Ferdinand and Vidic in the elite list
- Man United make ‘enquiry’ for Stuttgart striker Serhou Guirassy, available for less than €20 million
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Bournemouth, Reguilon starts
- Manchester United send scouts to watch Braga vs Vizela with summer target Matheus Magalhaes in action
- Picture: Man Utd defender returns to training but Lindelof out & Rashford doubtful
- Rising from the ashes – Manchester United’s spectacular November revival
- ‘An incredible, good player’: Erik ten Hag on Marcus Rashford ahead of Bournemouth game
- Borussia Dortmund want €30 million or Jadon Sancho as Manchester United eye Donyell Malen, talks scheduled for today
- Erik ten Hag turns down Manchester United players’ request for more days off after complaints over workload and scheduling