The Sun has put up pictures of the Manchester United away kit for the 08/09 season.
I must say that I’m not really sure what to make of them. My first impressions go something like, “Meh!”. I sort of like the collar but the blue doesn’t sit too well with me. To be sure, I suppose this is the third kit apart from the existing home and away — despite what the Sun are saying. Although feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.
Thankfully we get to retain our home kit. Anyway, here are the pics if you’re interested.
- Opinion: Glazers’ £17 million Adrien Rabiot transfer disaster-class highlights everything wrong at Manchester United
- Manchester United offered a chance to sign Alvaro Morata
- Manchester United pull out of Marko Arnautovic deal
- Man Utd register interest in Cody Gakpo, player keen on transfer
- Wes Brown impressed by Lisandro Martínez’s Manchester United debut
- Rio Ferdinand urges Man Utd to re-sign Danny Welbeck as back-up striker
- Manchester United now have great chance to sign ‘incredible’ Dan-Axel Zagadou for absolutely nothing
- Man Utd can sign Sergej Milinkovic-Savic for £50m this summer
- Manchester United handed another transfer blow as Benjamin Sesko’s future is decided
- Man Utd identify Guido Rodriguez as alternative to Adrien Rabiot