Rumours abound of the supposed away kit in forums and websites all round. I guess most of you might have seen that circulating around already.
Nonetheless we decided to put it up on the site anyway. I am not sure if it is the real away kit, but I secretly wished for a black kit this year and would love it if we do get one.
The picture is kinda hazy, but if it is in fact the real deal, then really like it.
Anyway, here’s the kit…
In other news, the pre-season game against Seoul FC is about to start in another couple of hours. Again I’m not really sure if I can catch the game, although we’d appreciate it if our Korean fans would like to share their experiences if they do manage to make it to the stadium.
- ‘He did magnificent’: Erik ten Hag praises Rasmus Hojlund’s impact in the Champions League
- Erik ten Hag must start Aaron Wan-Bissaka to stop Man United’s old nemesis Wilfried Zaha
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Galatasaray, Hojlund returns
- ‘If they are good enough, they are old enough’: Erik ten Hag says Kobbie Mainoo is ready to face Galatasaray
- Valencia and Real Sociedad eyeing potential summer move for Manchester United forward Mason Greenwood
- Manchester United’s route to finishing in the top four
- Erik ten Hag confirms Rasmus Hojlund and Antony are available for selection vs Galatasaray
- Man United handed huge injury boost as Rasmus Hojlund and Antony return to training
- Newcastle United’s home prowess set to test Manchester United’s resurgence
- Man Utd in the front line to sign Joao Neves but Benfica aim to increase release clause