It’s the big one as United take on City in the Manchester derby at Old Trafford, and they are a top priced 2.3 with bet365 to beat their arch rivals.
Sir Alex’s side have won each of their last seven Premier League games and are now unbeaten in 18 (D2).
They have kept six clean sheets in a row in the league, and have not conceded for 627 minutes in the competition.
The Red Devils, who currently sit 15 points clear of the Citizens at the top of the table, know that victory will almost certainly secure them the title and the gaffer is sure to have them fired up for this following their disappointing display when getting knocked out of the FA Cup by Chelsea.
One thing that certainly could be on the menu is goals.
Including the Community Shield match in 2011, the last five meetings between the two sides in all competitions have seen 23 goals netted – an average of 4.6 a game.
That suggest that over 2.5 goals in this is a knocking bet at 1.7 with bet365, and over 3.5 is also well worth considering at odds of 3 with sportingbet.
Robin van Persie has gone nine successive appearances without a goal in all competitions for United, but it will surely not be long before he ends the drought and at 6.5 with Coral he makes plenty of appeal in the first goalscorer market.
He can also be backed at 2.5 with Coral to net anytime, and that looks cracking value given that he is as short as even money (2) elsewhere.
In the correct score market I like the look of a 3-1 with for United, and that scoreline can be backed at a juicy looking 19 with Coral.
- Newcastle United lining up summer deal for Man Utd midfielder Scott McTominay
- Man Utd may not sign Harry Kane amid fresh Tottenham stance
- Marcus Rashford withdraws from England squad through injury
- Man United could persuade RB Salzburg & RB Leipzig to cancel Benjamin Sesko deal by paying higher fee
- Man Utd lagging behind in Jude Bellingham transfer race
- Former Manchester United target Ismaila Sarr set to leave Watford this summer
- Man Utd reminded why they should sign Joao Palhinha this summer
- Roy Keane blasts Man Utd performance against Fulham
- 16: Man Utd star has outscored club’s top transfer target in 2023
- ‘You never know’: Frenkie de Jong reacts when asked about joining Man Utd this summer