Manchester United will travel to Huddersfield Town or Birmingham City in the fifth round of this season’s FA Cup.
David Wagner’s Premier League side were held 1-1 at home to the Championship strugglers on Saturday and they will now face each other in a replay at St Andrew’s next month to determine who will host us in mid-February.
We were 2-0 winners over Derby County at Old Trafford in the third round and 4-0 winners at Yeovil Town this past Friday in the fourth round.
The full draw for the FA Cup fifth round is as follows:
Sheffield Wednesday v Notts County or Swansea City
West Bromwich Albion vs Southampton
Chelsea vs Hull City
Leicester City vs Sheffield United
Millwall or Rochdale vs Newport County or Tottenham Hotspur
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Coventry City
Wigan Athletic vs Manchester City
West Bromwich Albion versus Southampton is the only guaranteed all-Premier League tie for the fifth round, whilst the only other tie that could see two Premier League sides go head-to-head is if Huddersfield Town beat Birmingham City to land us.
The fixtures will be played on the weekend commencing Friday 16 February.
- Jadon Sancho reunion would be appealing for Borussia Dortmund but there are reservations
- Manchester United to assess fitness of three players ahead of their Premier League clash with Crystal Palace
- Daley Blind sends warning to Man Utd midfielder Donny van de Beek
- Man United plan contract talks for rising star Hannibal Mejbri
- Sofyan Amrabat only wanted Man Utd this summer, eyes permanent stay
- Roy Keane sends message to Jadon Sancho after Man Utd exile
- Manchester United’s under-21s suffer 8-1 thrashing against Bolton Wanderers
- Man Utd have fresh solution at left-back with Sofyan Amrabat
- Alejandro Garnacho reacts to Hannibal Mejbri’s performance against Crystal Palace
- Casemiro delivers masterclass performance against Crystal Palace in Carabao Cup