Manchester United will face fellow Premier League side Huddersfield Town in the fifth round of this season’s FA Cup.
The Terriers overcame Championship strugglers Birmingham City 4-1 after extra-time in Tuesday night’s replay.
We were comfortable 4-0 winners Yeovil Town in our fourth round tie last month.
Huddersfield Town will be the hosts for our tie which is scheduled for 17:30 on Saturday 17 February at the John Smith’s Stadium.
David Wagner’s side had to come from a goal down in the second half before going into extra tie in which goals from Steve Mounie, Rajiv van La Parra and Tom Ince saw the Yorkshire club safely progress in the end.
We were beaten 2-0 at their stadium earlier in the season but were winners by the same scoreline this past weekend thanks to goals from Romelu Lukaku and Alexis Sanchez.
This tie will come four days before we are set to face Sevilla in the first leg of our Champions League second round tie, taking place in Spain.
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Crystal Palace, Garnacho starts
- Alejandro Garnacho’s market value skyrockets but Man Utd unlikely to cash in on prodigious forward
- Manchester United midfielder Sofyan Amrabat was hours away from joining Liverpool this summer, set to join Sports Entertainment Group
- Jadon Sancho deactivates Instagram account following exile from Man United facilities
- Sir Jim Ratcliffe restructuring his offer to buy Man Utd
- Phil Jones studying to become a sports director and doing his coaching badges with Manchester United
- Jorge Mendes spoke to Man Utd regarding Joao Felix before Barcelona move
- Alejandro Garnacho has big point to prove vs Crystal Palace tonight
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Crystal Palace, Garnacho starts
- Man Utd watching Javi Guerra every game, classify him as a top player