Open thread folks: all links to streams, discussion on possible lineups, rants, frustration, optimism (blind and realistic), all go here.
Possebon is expected to return to the starting lineup alongside a host of other young prospects. Evans should get a run out too, and there is a good chance of getting to spot Manucho.
Otherwise, Fergie says there will be a fair bit of experienced legs alongside said youngsters.
As I said, open thread, as I can’t really do a full fledged review of this game.
PS: I know I haven’t written about the Arsenal game yet. I will do it sometime if it’s even relevant at that point — and even if I do it I will touch on points that haven’t been discussed. And believe me, my perspective of the game was far different to the majority opinion on the threads.
Anyway, that will come in good time… meanwhile, have at it. Over to you…
- Where do Manchester United Under 18s stand in the league table after their latest game?
- Loan Watch: Debuts for Bernard and McNeill, Mejbri bags assist
- Man Utd without six players for Leeds clash after triple injury blow
- Louis Saha backs Man Utd to sign Harry Kane and win the Premier League
- Manchester United vs Leeds United: Premier League preview, team news & predicted starting XI
- Man Utd have identified Victor Osimhen as target with Harry Kane deal unlikely
- Man Utd made £100m bid for Declan Rice last summer, West Ham set fresh asking price
- Man Utd very attentive over Yannick Carrasco’s situation at Atletico Madrid
- Man Utd in advanced contract talks with Diogo Dalot amid Barcelona interest
- Could Kobbie Mainoo make his league debut for Manchester United in the absence of star midfielders?