Open thread folks: all links to streams, discussion on possible lineups, rants, frustration, optimism (blind and realistic), all go here.
Possebon is expected to return to the starting lineup alongside a host of other young prospects. Evans should get a run out too, and there is a good chance of getting to spot Manucho.
Otherwise, Fergie says there will be a fair bit of experienced legs alongside said youngsters.
As I said, open thread, as I can’t really do a full fledged review of this game.
PS: I know I haven’t written about the Arsenal game yet. I will do it sometime if it’s even relevant at that point — and even if I do it I will touch on points that haven’t been discussed. And believe me, my perspective of the game was far different to the majority opinion on the threads.
Anyway, that will come in good time… meanwhile, have at it. Over to you…
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Bournemouth, Reguilon starts
- Erik ten Hag hails Harry Maguire for winning November Player of the Month award, joins Ferdinand and Vidic in the elite list
- Man United make ‘enquiry’ for Stuttgart striker Serhou Guirassy, available for less than €20 million
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Bournemouth, Reguilon starts
- Manchester United send scouts to watch Braga vs Vizela with summer target Matheus Magalhaes in action
- Picture: Man Utd defender returns to training but Lindelof out & Rashford doubtful
- Rising from the ashes – Manchester United’s spectacular November revival
- ‘An incredible, good player’: Erik ten Hag on Marcus Rashford ahead of Bournemouth game
- Borussia Dortmund want €30 million or Jadon Sancho as Manchester United eye Donyell Malen, talks scheduled for today
- Erik ten Hag turns down Manchester United players’ request for more days off after complaints over workload and scheduling