Manchester United are expected to send officials for Thursday’s Europa League group stage clash between Club Brugge and Besiktas, according to HLN (today’s edition).
The Red Devils had a productive summer transfer window where they spent nearly £180 million on seven players. Rasmus Hojlund was the most high-profile signing from Atalanta.
The club are already planning for future transfer windows and HLN claim that officials from the club will be in attendance to watch Nusa in action for Club Brugge against Besiktas.
The Norwegian youngster is considered as one of the best young talents in the Belgian Pro League, and Chelsea made a late approach to sign him this summer without success.
United are now planning a scouting mission on the teenager, but they are not alone with the Blues, Arsenal, Atletico Madrid, Marseille and Borussia Dortmund set to watch him.
Nusa has the potential to become a future star
The 18-year-old is a left-winger by trade, but he has the ability to play up front or on the right wing.
This season, he has been excellent for Brugge with two goals and three assists from just 11 appearances.
Aside from his goal involvements, the wonderkid has caught eye with several other aspects.
He has completed a stunning four dribbles per game, winning over two tackles.
The youngster is also strong in challenges. He has won an impressive eight duels per outing.
Hence, Nusa can be described as a versatile winger who likes to contribute defensively.
A £23 million bid from Chelsea was not enough to persuade Brugge to sell this summer.
United may have to spend big if they want to prise him away from the Bruges-based club.
Stats from Transfermarkt.com & Sofascore.com
- Erik ten Hag confirms Rasmus Hojlund and Antony are available for selection vs Galatasaray
- Man United handed huge injury boost as Rasmus Hojlund and Antony return to training
- Newcastle United’s home prowess set to test Manchester United’s resurgence
- Man Utd in the front line to sign Joao Neves but Benfica aim to increase release clause
- Preview: Galatasaray vs Manchester United – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Sofyan Amrabat’s future at United no longer obvious with Kobbie Mainoo’s emergence
- Man United interested in Leipzig striker Timo Werner
- Stats show Harry Maguire has fared better than Arsenal star William Saliba in defensive actions
- Gareth Southgate to hold talks with Kobbie Mainoo as he is desperate to see him pledge his international future to England
- Three Manchester United changes Erik ten Hag should make for the must-win UCL clash against Galatasaray