Manchester United are one of a number of European clubs reportedly interested in Ajax teenage sensation Hossein Zamani.
The 16-year-old is one of Europe’s hottest teenagers and we were initially interested him three years ago, as reported by the Sun back in 2016.
Since then, Zamani has been impressing at the Ajax youth academy and has been playing for their under-17s for the past three years. The Iranian-born winger offers pace and trickery.
According to the Mail, Manchester United, Manchester City and AC Milan have all been put on red alert as the teenager is already looking for a new challenge before he’s even made his senior debut for the Dutch giants. There is also interest from Everton and Leicester City, though one would think he’d rather sign at Old Trafford than either of those.
Whether Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is interested in the teenage sensation remains to be seen. However, the boss gave several youngsters first team football in the second half of last season and both of his summer signings so far are 21 years of age – Daniel James and Aaron Wan-Bissaka. So the Norwegian appears keen to keep the youngsters flowing through the doors at Old Trafford.
We’ll have to wait and see if we decide to make a move for Hossein Zamani or not this summer. In the meantime, you can enjoy a compilation of his skills in the video before:
- Preview: Burnley vs Manchester United – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Burnley boss Vincent Kompany lauds ‘extremely capable’ Erik ten Hag ahead of Man Utd clash
- Kie Plumley announces he has joined Manchester United
- Erik ten Hag should start Alejandro Garnacho vs Burnley after lively cameo
- Man Utd midfielder Christian Eriksen delivers frustrating display vs Bayern
- Manchester United goalkeeper Andre Onana owns up to his catastrophic error against Bayern Munich
- Bayern Munich 4-3 Manchester United: Player ratings as Andre Onana and Christian Eriksen disappoint massively
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Bayern Munich, Pellistri starts
- Sir Jim Ratcliffe and Sheikh Jassim reluctant to raise their bids for Manchester United following their poor start to 2023-24
- ‘Would have signed anything’: Brazilian midfielder reveals chat with Sir Alex Ferguson convinced him to join Man Utd