Manchester United have no transfers offers for midfielder Paul Pogba ahead of the January transfer window, reputed journalist Fabrizio Romano claims.
The 28-year-old will enter the final six months of his United contract next month. He has yet to give the green light for a potential extension with the Red Devils.
There is a salary package close to £400,000-a-week on the table, but Pogba remains undecided over his future. Amidst this, it has been speculated that he could leave in January.
United have yet to receive any transfer proposals including swap deals for the World Cup winner, who is currently sidelined with a thigh problem.
Pogba made a fantastic start to the current Premier League campaign with seven assists from four appearances.
His form dropped thereafter before a needless sending-off against Liverpool.
He has not played a single competitive game since. Pogba was due to make his comeback after the last international break but picked up a long-term thigh injury in France training.
Rangnick has confirmed that Pogba won’t return until the turn of the year, but there is immense speculation whether the midfielder will play another game for the Mancunian giants.
The interim manager has already confirmed that he won’t look to convince the midfielder to stay.
It is clear that Pogba has his destiny in his own hands ahead of the New Year.
The Frenchman could be eyeing a higher salary package with interest from Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid.
United are unlikely to break their wage structure to meet his demands.
It is unclear how the Red Devils will react to the situation, but it was previously reported that the hierarchy feel Pogba is too valuable to lose at the halfway stage of the campaign.
- Ralf Rangnick confirms two Man Utd starters vs West Ham United
- Manchester United vs West Ham United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Barcelona attacker Ousmane Dembele tempted by Man Utd move
- Will Jesse Lingard move to Newcastle or Tottenham this transfer window?
- Man Utd cool down interest in Denis Zakaria
- Man Utd may not approve Ralf Rangnick’s wish to sign Amadou Haidara
- Juventus in direct contact with Man Utd over Anthony Martial loan deal
- Man Utd receive Martial-Dembele swap proposal from Barcelona
- Predicted Man Utd line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Brentford
- Ralf Rangnick provides injury update on three Man Utd stars