Manchester United face a fresh injury scare following England’s 2-1 victory over Croatia at Wembley Stadium earlier today to reach the semi-finals of the inaugural UEFA Nations League.
Jesse Lingard scored within five minutes of entering the field to help Gareth Southgate’s side come from behind in the final 15 minutes.
The other United player to feature was Marcus Rashford, who started the game. However, the forward was replaced in the final 20 minutes by Borussia Dortmund’s Jadon Sancho.
Rashford was then seen limping down the tunnel instead of sitting on the bench for the final minutes of the game.
There is no official update on the 21-year-old as of yet. We are back in action on Saturday when we play host to struggling Crystal Palace.
Paul Pogba and Anthony Martial both withdrew from the French national team heading into the international break due to knocks picked up.
On Saturday evening Romelu Lukaku withdrew from the Belgium squad with a hamstring injury, whilst Victor Lindelof was substituted at half-time in Sweden’s win over Russia on Friday.
Luke Shaw was an unused substitute for England.
- Tactical Analysis: Hugely encouraging signs in Ralf Rangnick’s debut against Crystal Palace
- Man Utd fans delighted with Fred’s stand-out display against Crystal Palace
- Ralf Rangnick heaps praise on Fred and Scott McTominay after Crystal Palace win
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Crystal Palace
- Who will Rangnick target in the transfer window?
- Man Utd fans react to Fred’s performance vs Arsenal
- Michael Carrick leaves Manchester United in wake of Arsenal win
- Manchester United vs Arsenal 3-2: Cristiano Ronaldo saves the day again
- Michael Carrick provides fresh injury update on Raphael Varane
- Predicted Man Utd line-up (4-3-1-2) vs Arsenal, Ronaldo and Maguire return