Manchester United face a fresh injury scare following England’s 2-1 victory over Croatia at Wembley Stadium earlier today to reach the semi-finals of the inaugural UEFA Nations League.
Jesse Lingard scored within five minutes of entering the field to help Gareth Southgate’s side come from behind in the final 15 minutes.
The other United player to feature was Marcus Rashford, who started the game. However, the forward was replaced in the final 20 minutes by Borussia Dortmund’s Jadon Sancho.
Rashford was then seen limping down the tunnel instead of sitting on the bench for the final minutes of the game.
There is no official update on the 21-year-old as of yet. We are back in action on Saturday when we play host to struggling Crystal Palace.
Paul Pogba and Anthony Martial both withdrew from the French national team heading into the international break due to knocks picked up.
On Saturday evening Romelu Lukaku withdrew from the Belgium squad with a hamstring injury, whilst Victor Lindelof was substituted at half-time in Sweden’s win over Russia on Friday.
Luke Shaw was an unused substitute for England.
- Erik ten Hag can finally unleash his best attack against Galatasaray tonight
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Galatasaray, Hannibal Mejbri returns
- Why Man Utd should sign Antonio Silva instead of Jean-Clair Todibo
- David de Gea sends message to Manchester United defender Lisandro Martinez as Argentine is ruled out for months
- Man Utd missing eight players for Galatasaray clash as Lisandro Martinez’s surgery is confirmed
- Boost for Man Utd with Hakim Ziyech missing from Galatasaray’s travelling squad
- Kobbie Mainoo returns to Manchester United training after picking up injury in pre-season
- Dermot Gallagher: Officials made right decision not to award Manchester United penalty against Crystal Palace after ball struck Joel Ward’s arm
- Erik ten Hag confirms Antony will be in consideration for Galatasaray clash
- Three goals in last four meetings – Man Utd must be wary of Wilfried Zaha threat on Tuesday