Manchester United have been handed a double injury boost ahead of Saturday’s Premier League clash against Bournemouth on the road.
The Red Devils returned to winning ways against Wolverhampton Wanderers last weekend. Anthony Martial opened the scoring in the 31st minute.
United had to wait until stoppage time to put the game to bed. Alejandro Garnacho scored the club’s second goal from a Bruno Fernandes assist.
With the win, the club are on course to qualify for the Champions League. They require only a maximum of six points to secure a top-four league berth.
Erik ten Hag will be aiming for another win at the Vitality Stadium on Saturday and ahead of the game, he has received a massive injury boost on two players.
Marcus Rashford was sidelined for the Wolves game with a leg injury but the England star was back in training with his teammates in today’s session.
Meanwhile, Scott McTominay was also spotted alongside the squad. The Scot has not played a competitive game since scoring against Everton on 8th April.
Ten Hag should provide a further update on their fitness in the pre-match press conference but it appears the duo could be involved in the matchday squad.
Aside from the pair, Raphael Varane was also spotted in the morning training session. The Frenchman was substituted against Wolves as a precaution by Ten Hag.
The World Cup winner has just returned from an ankle problem and the Dutch tactician may want to handle him with caution ahead of the crucial FA Cup final.
Stats from Transfermarkt.com
- Three goals in last four meetings – Man Utd must be wary of Wilfried Zaha threat on Tuesday
- Barcelona manager Xavi picks Marcus Rashford as one of the most difficult players to stop
- Man Utd suffer big blow with Lisandro Martinez requiring fresh metatarsal surgery
- Man Utd interested in Bayern Munich centre-back Matthijs de Ligt
- Alejandro Garnacho should start against Galatasaray in the Champions League
- Erik ten Hag speaks on Marcus Rashford’s form after Crystal Palace loss
- Manchester United 0-1 Crystal Palace: Player ratings as the Red Devils suffer second successive Old Trafford loss in Premier League
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Crystal Palace, Hojlund starts
- Lisandro Martinez may require second foot surgery, could be out until December
- Antony pictured arriving at Carrington after Man United approved return