Manchester United are expected to make three signings on transfer deadline day.
The Red Devils have had a few quiet weeks in the summer transfer window, but there could be frantic activity before the deadline on Friday night.
United started their search for an emergency left-back earlier this week, and they are now on the cusp of landing Sergio Reguilon from Tottenham Hotspur.
The Spaniard is undergoing his medical with United at the moment, and he is expected to join on a loan deal which will include a break clause in January.
Aside from Reguilon, United are also expected to sign goalkeeper Altay Bayindir from Fenerbahce.
The Turkey international travelled to England for the second part of his medical last week, and it is only a matter of hours before his arrival is confirmed.
Dean Henderson made the permanent move to Crystal Palace earlier today. Bayindir is expected to replace the Englishman as the back-up keeper.
Apart from the duo, United are widely expected to sign a defensive midfielder on deadline day.
The club have been linked with Fiorentina’s Sofyan Amrabat throughout the summer, but they are yet to find a suitable agreement with the Serie A outfit.
The Red Devils have also approached to sign Monaco’s Youssouf Fofana on loan with a buy option, but the Ligue 1 outfit have no desire to accept the offer.
United are running out of time to land a new number six, but we believe the club will find a solution on deadline day. Amrabat remains the top transfer target.
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Bournemouth, Reguilon starts
- Erik ten Hag hails Harry Maguire for winning November Player of the Month award, joins Ferdinand and Vidic in the elite list
- Man United make ‘enquiry’ for Stuttgart striker Serhou Guirassy, available for less than €20 million
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Bournemouth, Reguilon starts
- Manchester United send scouts to watch Braga vs Vizela with summer target Matheus Magalhaes in action
- Picture: Man Utd defender returns to training but Lindelof out & Rashford doubtful
- Rising from the ashes – Manchester United’s spectacular November revival
- ‘An incredible, good player’: Erik ten Hag on Marcus Rashford ahead of Bournemouth game
- Borussia Dortmund want €30 million or Jadon Sancho as Manchester United eye Donyell Malen, talks scheduled for today
- Erik ten Hag turns down Manchester United players’ request for more days off after complaints over workload and scheduling