We are expecting a busy summer transfer window at Manchester United as Jose Mourinho has lots of players to bring in and ship out as we look to challenge for next season’s Champions League and Premier League trophies.
One player who is expected to depart from Old Trafford this summer is forward Anthony Martial. The 22-year-old has only started half of our Premier League games this season and faces tough competition from both Alexis Sanchez and Marcus Rashford to start down the left wing.
Juventus have been the favourites to sign the French international over the past few weeks and now Italian newspaper Tuttosport are reporting that Martial is ‘55% on’ to complete his move to the Serie A leaders this summer.
The newspaper had a feature over the weekend on Juventus’ upcoming transfer deals as they feel the club are about to do a lot of business themselves.
What’s more, they rate full-back, Matteo Darmian’s, chances of joining the defending Serie A champions at a very high 90% over the summer.
It’s looking more and more likely that the Italian international will join Juventus this summer with repeated claims that he has already agreed a move to Turin ahead of the summer transfer window.
Darmian has made only three Premier League starts for us this season as he has fallen out of favour with Jose Mourinho and looks set to leave this summer.
- Who will Rangnick target in the transfer window?
- Man Utd fans react to Fred’s performance vs Arsenal
- Michael Carrick leaves Manchester United in wake of Arsenal win
- Manchester United vs Arsenal 3-2: Cristiano Ronaldo saves the day again
- Michael Carrick provides fresh injury update on Raphael Varane
- Predicted Man Utd line-up (4-3-1-2) vs Arsenal, Ronaldo and Maguire return
- Tactical Analysis: What Ralf Rangnick’s Manchester United could look like
- Mark Lawrenson states his prediction for Man Utd vs Arsenal
- Man Utd fans praise Fred’s midfield performance in Chelsea draw
- Mark Lawrenson states his prediction for Chelsea vs Man Utd