Manchester United have confirmed squad numbers for five players ahead of the Premier League clash against Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium this afternoon.
Rasmus Hojlund joined the club from Atalanta at the beginning of August, but he has been out of action over the past few weeks due to a back problem.
The Dane is anticipated to make his debut against the Gunners today and ahead of the game, the club have confirmed that he will wear the no.11 shirt.
Hojlund has worn the jersey number for his country Denmark over the past year, but this will be the first time that he will be donning the shirt at club level.
Meanwhile, Alejandro Garnacho has changed from no.49 to no.17. This was already confirmed by his brother Roberto on social media earlier this week.
Altay Bayindir and Sergio Reguilon were among the deadline day signings for United. The former has taken the no.1 shirt, vacant after David de Gea’s exit.
Andre Onana had the opportunity to pick the no.1 jersey on his arrival in pre-season, but he chose to stick with no.24, which has been his favourite shirt number.
Reguilon, who has arrived on loan from Tottenham Hotspur, will wear the no.15 shirt while Jonny Evans has been handed no.35 in his homecoming campaign.
All five of the players mentioned have travelled to north London for today’s game, and they are expected to be in the matchday squad to face Mikel Arteta’s side.
Hojlund and Reguilon could make the starting line-up, according to our predicted line-up.
United have not provided any update on Sofyan Amrabat. The Moroccan joined late on deadline day, but he has not been registered in time for today’s game.
Stats from Transfermarkt.com
- Erik ten Hag must pair Sofyan Amrabat with Kobbie Mainoo in midfield vs Bayern
- ‘3-0 looks like a good result’: Gary Neville reacts after Man Utd’s loss to Bournemouth
- Manchester United eyeing RB Leipzig forward Lois Openda ahead of January transfer window
- Erik ten Hag must start Raphael Varane in must-win UCL game vs Bayern
- Manchester United monitoring Manchester City midfielder Kalvin Phillips ahead of potential move, Erik ten Hag a huge fan
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Bournemouth, Reguilon starts
- Erik ten Hag hails Harry Maguire for winning November Player of the Month award, joins Ferdinand and Vidic in the elite list
- Man United make ‘enquiry’ for Stuttgart striker Serhou Guirassy, available for less than €20 million
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Bournemouth, Reguilon starts
- Manchester United send scouts to watch Braga vs Vizela with summer target Matheus Magalhaes in action