Manchester United have confirmed a couple of fixture changes in November before the World Cup break.
The Red Devils have had two Premier League games against Crystal Palace and Leeds United postponed this month, and they are unlikely to be played until next year with a packed schedule.
The club will be playing as many as nine competitive matches in October which will be followed by another four in November where there has been a slight modification in the schedule.
With a view to United’s Europa League trip to Real Sociedad on November 3, the weekend’s league fixture against Aston Villa has been postponed from Saturday to Sunday (November 6).
It will be a 14.00 GMT kick-off at Villa Park, but the game won’t be shown on TV.
Meanwhile, United are set to host the same opposition in the Carabao Cup third round at Old Trafford in the following midweek. The EFL have yet to mention the exact date and time for the fixture.
The Red Devils have still confirmed that the away league game at Fulham has been postponed from November 12 to November 13, the final day of domestic football before the World Cup break.
Unlike the Villa trip, this game will be shown on Sky Sports with kick-off at 16.30 GMT.
Here is the modified schedule for November
Thur 3 Nov: Real Sociedad (A) 17.45 GMT – Europa League
Sun 6 Nov: Aston Villa (A) 14:00 GMT – Premier League
Date yet to be decided: Aston Villa (H) – Carabao Cup
Sun 13 Nov: Fulham (A) 16:30 GMT – Premier League
United will be back in Premier League action after the World Cup final (December 18) on Boxing Day. Nottingham Forest will make the trip to Old Trafford.
The Red Devils could have another game prior to that, suppose they reach the Carabao Cup fourth round. The fixture will be played on either December 20 or 21.
Stats from Transfermarkt.com
- Manchester United news: Nemanja Matic fires back at Roy Keane and defends Harry Maguire
- Manchester United stars shine as Portugal stun Czech Republic 4-0 in the Nations League
- Manchester United star will miss Ukraine clash after picking up second booking in Scotland’s Nations League win
- Manchester United star defends his place in England team after Nations League defeat to Italy
- Ronald Koeman believes Manchester United need to give Ten Hag time to guide them to success
- Manchester United football director makes youth player promise
- Eriksen shines but will he stay fit through Man United’s busy October?
- Gakpo has been on a great run of form – have Man United missed out?
- Christian Eriksen named Manchester United’s Player of the Month for September
- Sir Alex Ferguson wanted to sign Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale before retiring, claims Patrice Evra