Manchester United are ready to pay €120 million to sign Eintracht Frankfurt striker Randal Kolo Muani in the summer, reports German outlet Bild.
The Red Devils want a new striker at all costs ahead of next season.
However, a deal for Tottenham Hotspur hitman Harry Kane has been ruled out, and they are looking elsewhere.
Man United are interested in Kolo Muani and will pull out all the stops to land him.
The French international is expected to leave the Bundesliga club at the end of the season.
He joined Frankfurt for free from Nantes last summer, but his value has since skyrocketed.
Kolo Muani has bagged 16 goals and 14 assists across all competitions for Frankfurt.
He was part of the French side that reached the final of the World Cup in Qatar last year.
Muani could be a big hit in the Premier League
Muani’s physicality and finishing abilities have impressed Man United.
They reckon the 24-year-old could hit the ground running in the Premier League and it is easy to see why.
However, United are not the only club interested in signing him.
Paris Saint-Germain are also keeping tabs on Kolo Muani, and more clubs will likely join them.
His contract ends in 2027 and Frankfurt would love to hold on to him beyond the summer.
However, they would be unable to turn down a massive offer from Man United.
The Red Devils brought in Wout Weghorst in January after Cristiano Ronaldo’s exit.
The Netherlands international has always been viewed as a short-term option.
Man United need a quality striker if they want to win the Premier League, and Kolo Muani fits the bill.
- Erik ten Hag has given go-ahead to sign Goncalo Ramos from Benfica
- Man Utd boss Ten Hag ‘concerned’ about Newcastle time-wasting
- Man Utd ‘first on the list’ for Ansu Fati, Jorge Mendes working on summer deal
- Erik ten Hag confirms double Man Utd injury boost ahead of Newcastle clash
- Man Utd defender Luke Shaw agrees fresh four-year contract
- Sheikh Jassim believes new Owners’ and Directors’ Test will not affect his Man United takeover
- Erik ten Hag to make decision on futures of Scott McTominay and Victor Lindelof
- Manchester United’s debt rises to almost £1 billion
- Erik ten Hag wants Andre Onana to provide competition to David de Gea next season
- Preview: Newcastle United vs Manchester United – prediction, team news, line-ups