Manchester City are set to sign rumored United target Filip Stevanovic.
According to Sam Lee of The Athletic, Manchester City will pay a figure close to £6 million to Partizan for Stevanovic.
The winger, just 18, has three goals in 10 league appearances for Partizan this season. He is expected to join as one of City’s “emerging talent” signings.
With the transfer window closed, the deal will go through in January. so, Stevanovic will have to stay at Partizan for the time being.
Partizan’s vice president Vladimir Vuleti also confirmed that the negotiations are going on.
But, The Athletic’s Andy Mitten pointed out that there was never any truth to these rumors.
Manchester United are also investing heavily in the youth. The club have already bought 20 teenage players since the start of 2020.
With the addition of such promising youngsters to the squad and OGS implementing a youth oriented system at the club, the future is looking bright for Manchester United.
We don’t know what United might have lost and will have to wait to fins out Stevanoic’s real talent in a few years.
- Van de Beek’s former agent blasts Man Utd over unfair treatment of the midfielder
- Manchester United team news: Erik ten Hag gives fitness updates on three key players
- Marcus Rashford wins Premier League Player of the Month for September
- Manchester United vs West Ham United – October 30 – New Kick-off Time
- Manchester City vs Manchester United Preview – Prediction, Potential Line-ups & How to Watch
- David De Gea to hold talks with Erik ten Hag as his Man United future hangs in balance
- Pogba admits he fell short of expectations at Manchester United
- Rashford and Martial doubtful for Manchester derby after missing training
- Roberto Carlos names two current Man United players he would like to play with
- Three Manchester United winners from the international break