A handful of Manchester United players are out on loan this season including several youngsters looking to get a taste of first-team football. Here’s a look at how they’ve been getting on.
Hannibal has enjoyed a productive few weeks for Birmingham City and continued that last weekend.
The Tunisian produced a man-of-the-match performance in the Blues’ 2-0 win over West Bromwich Albion on Saturday, opening the scoring with a clever free-kick before providing the assist for the second goal after the restart.
Amad has been integral to Sunderland’s promotion push this season and made his 16th league start for the club last weekend.
The 20-year-old played 65 minutes against Reading on Saturday as the Black Cats picked up a 1-0 win.
Shoretire made his fifth appearance for Bolton Wanderers last weekend.
The teenager started for the Trotters against Peterborough United and produced a good performance, winning two penalties as Bolton ran out 5-0 winners.
Laird has received ample playing time at Queens Park Rangers this season.
The full-back made his 25th league appearance for the club last weekend, playing all 90 minutes in their 2-1 home loss to Millwall.
Bailly’s time at Olympique Marseille has been full of ups and downs, with the central defender recently receiving a seven-game suspension after a reckless foul in the domestic cup.
However, the Ivorian returned to action last weekend, coming on at half-time in the Olympians’ 2-0 win over Clermont Foot.
Newport County were on a six-game winless streak before McNeill’s deadline-day move to the club.
The young striker has now made two starts since his arrival and has helped the League 2 outfit secure victory in both games.
Bernard made his second appearance for Portsmouth last weekend, playing 90 minutes in their 3-1 defeat to Plymouth Argyle.
Other loan departures include Alex Telles, Axel Tuanzebe and Dean Henderson, who are all out with injuries, Matej Kovar, who helped Sparta Praha to a 6-2 win over Bohemians Praha, and Alvaro Fernandez, who played 22 minutes in Preston North End’s 3-0 defeat by Burnley.
- Elliott Investment Management submits offer for Man United minority stake
- Man Utd continuing attempts to agree new contracts with De Gea and Rashford
- Man Utd and Chelsea vying to sign Inter Milan goalkeeper Andre Onana
- With Paul Mitchell set to leave Monaco, Man Utd must beat Liverpool and sign him
- Cristiano Ronaldo opens up on his controversial Manchester United exit for the first time
- Tottenham Hotspur’s interest in Man United goalkeeper Dean Henderson could open talks for Harry Kane deal
- Manchester United in advanced talks to sign Watford left-back Harry Amass
- Man Utd star Christian Eriksen provides huge injury update on Instagram
- Behind only Arsenal, Man Utd have been fined six-figure sum for referee abuse
- Man Utd target Diogo Costa could be sold as Porto require €50m to balance their books