A handful of Manchester United players are out on loan this season including several youngsters looking to get a taste of first-team football. Here’s a look at how they’ve been getting on.
Tuanzebe joined Championship club Stoke City on deadline day but had to wait for his first appearance as he continued to work towards full fitness.
The defender finally made his debut for the club on Wednesday, coming off the bench for the final eight minutes of the Potters’ 3-0 home win over Huddersfield Town.
Fernandez has been a regular for Preston North End this season. He has been dropped from the starting XI in recent weeks, coming off the bench in four of the Lilywhites’ five games.
The full-back returned to the first XI earlier this week, playing all 90 minutes in Preston’s 1-1 draw against Luton Town and helping the side end a three-game losing streak.
After showing signs of fatigue in recent weeks, Amad was dropped to the bench in Sunderland’s game against Queens Park Rangers on Tuesday.
The Ivorian was introduced into the game in the second half and provided an assist as the Black Cats secured a 3-0 victory.
After producing a man-of-the-match performance for Birmingham City last week, Mejbri returned to the starting XI for the midweek game against Cardiff City.
The midfielder struggled to get going and was substituted in the second half after receiving a yellow card.
Shoretire has quickly secured a spot in Bolton Wanderers’ starting XI less than a month after his arrival at the club.
The 19-year-old started for the Trotters in their 5-0 demolition of MK Dons on Tuesday and put in a good shift before coming off after 78 minutes.
Savage joined Forest Green Rovers last month and finally made his debut for the club against Charlton Athletic earlier this week.
The midfielder came off the bench midway through the second half and put in an encouraging performance, although the League One side lost the game 1-0.
After starting his first two games for Newport County, McNeill was named on the bench in their midweek game against Stevenage.
The young striker was introduced into the game late in the second half and helped the Ironsides secure a 2-2 draw.
Galbraith has been a regular for Salford City since joining the League Two side in the summer.
The midfielder made his 20th league start for the club on Tuesday, playing all 90 minutes in their 1-1 draw against Harrogate Town.
- Erik ten Hag confirms double Man Utd injury boost ahead of Newcastle clash
- Man Utd defender Luke Shaw agrees fresh four-year contract
- Sheikh Jassim believes new Owners’ and Directors’ Test will not affect his Man United takeover
- Erik ten Hag to make decision on futures of Scott McTominay and Victor Lindelof
- Manchester United’s debt rises to almost £1 billion
- Erik ten Hag wants Andre Onana to provide competition to David de Gea next season
- Preview: Newcastle United vs Manchester United – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Man Utd goalkeeper Tom Heaton confirms he is out for a few weeks with an ankle injury
- Man Utd could lose Alejandro Garnacho to international duty in late May
- Bruno Fernandes wins Manchester United’s Player of the Month award for March