While I work on getting a new post ironed out consider this a stub and a post to prevent the previous one from crashing (due to saturation with comments). Reply to comments from previous posts here, so that you don’t spend too much time waiting for the page to load.
Meanwhile here are some good reads you must consider:
1. Scott on RoM talks about Carlos Tevez’s dreadful miscalculation — fun fact, he made 51 appearances this season, despite his whingeing.
2. United Rant wonders why United still struggle to produce a striker from the youth ranks, following Campbell’s sale after he failed to make the grade.
3. The ever excellent Pitch Invasion site reviews Grant Wahl’s new book on David Beckham, ‘The Beckham Experiment‘
4. Liverpool’s most famous lady-man, Fernando Torres narrates a ghost story, exclusively for the award winning Run of Play blog.
5. Some Brazilian based writers wonder if United are being conned over Douglas Costa (it will be touched upon in a forthcoming post as well)
6. The Guardian’s Paul Wilson questions Man City’s status among English football’s elite.
- ‘He did magnificent’: Erik ten Hag praises Rasmus Hojlund’s impact in the Champions League
- Erik ten Hag must start Aaron Wan-Bissaka to stop Man United’s old nemesis Wilfried Zaha
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Galatasaray, Hojlund returns
- ‘If they are good enough, they are old enough’: Erik ten Hag says Kobbie Mainoo is ready to face Galatasaray
- Valencia and Real Sociedad eyeing potential summer move for Manchester United forward Mason Greenwood
- Manchester United’s route to finishing in the top four
- Erik ten Hag confirms Rasmus Hojlund and Antony are available for selection vs Galatasaray
- Man United handed huge injury boost as Rasmus Hojlund and Antony return to training
- Newcastle United’s home prowess set to test Manchester United’s resurgence
- Man Utd in the front line to sign Joao Neves but Benfica aim to increase release clause