Now his representative, Cezary Kucharski, has claimed that the 24-year-old already knows where he is going, hinting that he will leave Dortmund this summer.
“Robert has made his decision. Only he decides when he will make his decision public, though,” Kucharski told Polish TV.
“Those who have followed Robert’s career will realise that he’s never stayed at a club for longer than two seasons.
“He’s already in his third season at Dortmund. Read between the lines and you’ll know what this means.”
Lewandowski’s current deal has just over 12 months to run.
- ‘He did magnificent’: Erik ten Hag praises Rasmus Hojlund’s impact in the Champions League
- Erik ten Hag must start Aaron Wan-Bissaka to stop Man United’s old nemesis Wilfried Zaha
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Galatasaray, Hojlund returns
- ‘If they are good enough, they are old enough’: Erik ten Hag says Kobbie Mainoo is ready to face Galatasaray
- Valencia and Real Sociedad eyeing potential summer move for Manchester United forward Mason Greenwood
- Manchester United’s route to finishing in the top four
- Erik ten Hag confirms Rasmus Hojlund and Antony are available for selection vs Galatasaray
- Man United handed huge injury boost as Rasmus Hojlund and Antony return to training
- Newcastle United’s home prowess set to test Manchester United’s resurgence
- Man Utd in the front line to sign Joao Neves but Benfica aim to increase release clause