Manchester United host defending Swiss Super League champions Young Boys on Tuesday in the fifth game of the Champions League group stage.
Victory matched by Valencia failing to beat Juventus would book our place into the second round of this season’s competition.
Jose Mourinho may be forced into at least one change from the weekend’s 0-0 draw at home to Crystal Palace as Victor Lindelof didn’t train on Monday.
The centre-back was notably struggling towards the end of the game on Saturday but played the full 90 minutes as the boss had already made his three substitutions.
We were 3-0 victors in the first meeting in Switzerland back in September and based on the opposition’s performance back then, Jose is welcome to rotate his side on Tuesday and still expect a comfortable victory.
As per a report from the Mirror, fellow defenders Matteo Darmian and Marcos Rojo were both absent from training. The boss has Chris Smalling, Phil Jones and Eric Bailly available to face Young Boys.
- Jadon Sancho reunion would be appealing for Borussia Dortmund but there are reservations
- Manchester United to assess fitness of three players ahead of their Premier League clash with Crystal Palace
- Daley Blind sends warning to Man Utd midfielder Donny van de Beek
- Man United plan contract talks for rising star Hannibal Mejbri
- Sofyan Amrabat only wanted Man Utd this summer, eyes permanent stay
- Roy Keane sends message to Jadon Sancho after Man Utd exile
- Manchester United’s under-21s suffer 8-1 thrashing against Bolton Wanderers
- Man Utd have fresh solution at left-back with Sofyan Amrabat
- Alejandro Garnacho reacts to Hannibal Mejbri’s performance against Crystal Palace
- Casemiro delivers masterclass performance against Crystal Palace in Carabao Cup