Manchester United outcast Jadon Sancho is attracting plenty of interest from European clubs ahead of the January transfer window, with Juventus now expressing a desire to land his signature.
German news reporter Florian Plettenberg claims the Serie A giants are one of several teams eyeing a move for Sancho and are plotting a loan move for the Englishman.
The former Borussia Dortmund man has been ostracised from the group since publicly hitting out at Erik ten Hag over his omission from the squad to face Arsenal.
Sancho has refused to apologise to the manager, with several reports claiming the Englishman’s career at Old Trafford is dead in the water even in the event of a resolution.
The 23-year-old remains under contract at Old Trafford for another three seasons, but with no resolution to the stand-off in sight, an exit in 2024 appears to be inevitable for the England international.
Barcelona have been linked with a loan move for the former Manchester City youngster but their well-documented financial limitations could scupper the prospect of finalising a deal.
A return to Dortmund – where he contributed to 114 goals in 137 matches – has unsurprisingly been mooted, and Sancho is keen on a Signal Iduna Park homecoming in January.
However, Der BVB allegedly harbour doubts about re-signing Sancho due to concerns that the player could prove a negative influence on the squad harmony. But he could be offered an alternative escape route.
Juventus want to bring the Man United man to Serie A when the winter transfer window rolls around, while the potential of a permanent transfer has also been mooted.
Considering the Italian giants are significantly struggling with their finances, they will require Man United to cover a chunk of Sancho’s enormous wages for the duration of his loan stint in Turin.
The Bianconeri will be hoping to finalise the terms of a deal with Man United, desperate to offload the winger, who would jump at the chance to reignite his career in Serie A.
- Confirmed Man Utd line-up vs Bournemouth, Reguilon starts
- Erik ten Hag hails Harry Maguire for winning November Player of the Month award, joins Ferdinand and Vidic in the elite list
- Man United make ‘enquiry’ for Stuttgart striker Serhou Guirassy, available for less than €20 million
- Predicted Man Utd line-up vs Bournemouth, Reguilon starts
- Manchester United send scouts to watch Braga vs Vizela with summer target Matheus Magalhaes in action
- Picture: Man Utd defender returns to training but Lindelof out & Rashford doubtful
- Rising from the ashes – Manchester United’s spectacular November revival
- ‘An incredible, good player’: Erik ten Hag on Marcus Rashford ahead of Bournemouth game
- Borussia Dortmund want €30 million or Jadon Sancho as Manchester United eye Donyell Malen, talks scheduled for today
- Erik ten Hag turns down Manchester United players’ request for more days off after complaints over workload and scheduling